Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship 2024 to Japan is now available for application. This program is sponsored by Ajinomoto Foundation. For easy steps on how to apply for this program here.
Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship 2024 to Japan is now available for application. This year, PT Ajinomoto Indonesia (Ajinomoto) returned with a postgraduate scholarship program for Indonesian students to continue their studies at seven chosen Japanese universities.
Applicants who wishes to register in a master’s degree in one of the sciences are qualified for the Ajinomoto Scholarship program. At particular graduate institutions, such as candidates with a background in nutrition and food science will have a better advantage.
- Funded by: Ajinomoto Foundation
- Host Country: Japan
- Application Deadline: 6 March 2023
- Type: Scholarship
- Eligible Nations: Indonesian national.
List of Universities
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Ochanomizu University
- Waseda University
- Kagawa Nutrition University
- The University of Tokyo
- Kyoto University
- Nagoya University
Benefits of Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship
Applicants will benefit the following from the Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarships:
- Graduate research student salary: $150,000 per month (for one year).
- Graduate student enrolled in a master’s program: $180,000 per month (for two years).
- Exam, application, and tuition costs are all fully paid.
- A one-way airplane ticket from Indonesia to Japan will be given for travel.
Eligibility Criteria for Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship
- Applicant must be an Indonesian national.
- You must have received the recommendation of their university president or academic adviser or be otherwise eligible to enroll in the institution, and must have graduated or be anticipated to graduate with an exceptional academic record (with 16 years of study finished or projected to be completed).
- You must have a GPA of 3.5 or above from the most recent college attended.
- Applicant with training in the fields of nutrition and food science will be at major advantage.
- On April 1, 2023, the candidate must be less than 35 years old.
- The applicant must be able to obtain approval of acceptance as either a graduate school student enrolled in a master’s program (from now on referred to as a “Master’s Course Student”) or a postgraduate international research student (from now on referred to as a “Research Student”) from the university and be registered as either a Research Student or a Master’s Course Student for April 2024 or October 2024.
- When enrolling as a Master’s Course Student, the candidate must have the necessary Japanese language ability to research and complete coursework in a master’s program.
- The applicant must apply and appear at PT Ajinomoto Indonesia’s selection processes.
- You must be exceptionally bright academically and firmly desire to study.
- The applicant cannot be a recipient of any other scholarships.
The hard copy of the documents should be submitted:
- Transcript of academic records from the college or graduate institution you attended (or certified accurate copy transcript from the university, if the university does not issue copies of transcripts).
- Fill out the form by downloading it below, which includes:
–Application form and course schedule.
–A recommendation letter from a professor.
–A statement and assignment letter.
- When requested by the university, photocopied proof of the applicant’s Japanese proficiency (such as the results of the JLPT, EJU, or other exams offered by Japanese training institutes); TOEFL and GRE scores when requested by the graduate program in which the applicant desires to attend.
- The submitted document shall not, under any circumstances, be returned.
How to Apply for Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship?
The documents in hard copy must be submitted to below address:
AJINOMOTO VISITOR CENTER (UP: Melani/Rinjani), Jl. Harapan Raya, Blok JJ No. 1, Sirnabaya, Teluk Jambe Timur, Karawang, Jawa Barat, 41361
For more information about Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship, please visit Ajinomoto Foundation’s official website.
See more Opportunities: