American Psychological Foundation APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship 2023 is now available for applications .This program is sponsored (APF)‘s Queen-Nellie Evans. For easy steps on how to apply click here.
The American Psychological Foundation (APF)‘s Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship 2023 is now available for applications. The outstanding graduate students will be recognize by the Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship from under-represented groups with financial needs and dedicated to reducing differences in societal structures and matters that unequally affect communities of colour, particularly those of African origin. The choice goes with applicant who are:
- Applicant who is beginning a career in academia, public policy, or clinical service delivery;
- Whose works and efforts will help to enhance the condition of marginalized communities after graduation;
- Must be members of the communities interested in serving;
- Must have proven experience serving disregarded communities.
History of APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship:
The Queen and Nellie Evans was established by Jr. Arthur Evans, a Ph.D. Fund in memory of his grandmother and mother. Evans, a clinical and community psychologist and a healthcare innovator, is currently the CEO of the American Psychological Association and its executive vice president.
Evans has done good work to enable historically marginalized individuals and communities as the commissioner of Philadelphia’s Department of Behavioural Health and Intellectual Disability Services. In 2015, Jr. Arthur Evans has received national and international recognition for his efforts. He was named an Advocate for Action by the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy. AFP has been able to provide financial assistance to graduate students who are dedicated to improving the lives of marginalized communities.
- Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- Funding Organization: American Psychological Foundation (APF)
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Number of Positions: One
- Eligible Countries: All
- Fields of Study: Psychology
Benefit of APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship:
Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship 2023 awards one successful applicant a $4,000 scholarship benefit.
Eligibility Criteria for APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship
All applicants need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university;
- You must prove a financial need;
- You must be committed to reducing differences in social structures and issues that excessively affect communities of colour, particularly those of African origin;
- Must be preparing for a career in academia, public policy, or clinical service delivery;
- Must prove experience serving marginalized communities and are members of the communities they seek to serve;
- Whose works will help to improve the condition of marginalized communities after graduation.
Documents Required for APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship
Applicants are required to provide and submit the following documents:
- Personal Statement
- Academic transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Financial needs verification documents (FAFSA, EFC, etc.)
How to Apply for APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship?
Applicants who wish to apply for this opportunity, should kindly click on Apply Now button below.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship.
See more opportunities: