Avancez Scholarship in now accepting application for Master’s Degree Students! It is a partially funded scholarship that is sponsored by Chalmers University of Technology,
If you wish to apply for this program kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
Avancez Scholarship in now accepting application for Master’s Degree Students!
Chalmers University of Technology will offer a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university study. Each year, the exact amount of scholarships is selected.
About Chalmers University of Technology
Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences. The university has approximately 3100 employees and 10,000 students, and offers education in engineering, science, shipping, architecture and other management areas.
Chalmers is a highly-reputed university in education and research worldwide. It is considered a leading European technical university, and it is consistently ranked among the top 100 engineering universities in the world.
Chalmers is coordinating the Graphene Flagship, the European Union’s biggest research initiative to bring graphene innovation out of the lab and into commercial applications, and leading the development of a Swedish quantum computer.
- Scholarship type: Partially funded
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Host University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Location: Sweden
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligible Regions: All non EU/EEA countries
Fields of Study
- Automation and mechanics
- Biotechnology and Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering for sustainable development
- Engineering Physics, Mathematics
- Industrial engineering and management
- Information engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial design engineering
- Maritime management
- Technology and learning
Benefits of the Avancez Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Tuition rates are reduced by 75% for a four-semester, two-year program
- Students who perform well in their first year of study may be qualified for a higher reduction, which covers 85 percent of tuition fees in the second and final years of study.
- The scholarship recipients do not receive any funds.
Eligibility Criteria for the Avancez Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
Scholarship is open for:
- Applicants for the first year of a Master’s program
- Non-EU/EEA citizens who are required to pay tuition fees for university study in Sweden
- Previous transcripts, certificates and diplomas
- English proficiency proof
- Information page of your passport
- Project portfolio
- Motivation Letter
- Relevant work experience
- Recommendation letters
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average (i.e. CGPA)
The applicants are chosen based on their relative academic excellence, which is primarily determined by their weighted average grade, but also by the prestige of their home university (including its position on global ranking lists) and the priority order in which they applied for Chalmers Master’s programs.
How to apply to Avancez Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
Choose your favorite Master’s program and then apply online.
Read more about Avancez Scholarship
See More Opportunities: