The Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)-Master’s Studies at (MCI)is now available for interested international applicants to apply. This SDGs is sponsored by His Excellency, for easy steps on how to apply click here.
The Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023 is now available for international applicants to apply. This program is sponsored by His Excellency, the Scholarship will empower students to study and evolve at a remarkable university in Europe. This Scholarship can only benefit the Students from their first year of the Master’s degree.
Supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs) is a cooperative mission of Ban Ki-Moon, the eighth UN Secretary-General, and Management Centre Innsbruck (MCI), the Entrepreneurial Schools.
- Program Start: Fall 2023
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Host University: Management Centre Innsbruck (MCI)
- Location: Austria
- Degree Level: Master and Executive Master
- Medium of Instruction: English and German
- Eligible Country: Master’s: Non-EU countries, Executive Master’s: Open for all
- Scholarship Duration: 1 Year
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Focus Area: Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Areas of Study
English and German languages are available for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023 fields of study as follows:
- Corporate Governance and Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- Environmental, Process, and Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics and Management
- International Business and Law
- International Business and Management
- International Health and Social Management
- Management, Communication, and IT
- Mechanics and Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
Executive Masters (English and German):
- Digital Business and Entrepreneurship-MBA (E and G)
- General Management Executive MBA (E)
- Digital Business and Tech Law LL.M (online) (G)
- Management and Leadership Executive MBA
Benefits of this Scholarship
You will benefit from the € 10,000 Scholarship amount, which is only toward students’ tuition fees. This amount is available for applications for masters’ programs who are not from European nationalities. It is open for applications for Executive Master’s programs from all nationals.
Eligibility Criteria for Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023.
For applicant to be eligible for this scholarship the following requirements should be meet:
- For all Master’s Degree Programs, You must be citizens of non-EU countries;
- For all Executive Master’s Degrees, applicants can be from all nationals;
- For a Master’s program, a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution is necessary. For further information, please visit the respective sub-pages of the Master’s program under “Admission.”
- You must be focused and committed to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and intending to continue their engagement with and support these goals throughout their studies;
- This Scholarship is available for freshers who must pay the current annual tuition fee.
Selection Criteria Regarding Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The following requirements will be considered by the selection committee to select applications:
Current (or previous) commitment to the SDGs:
- Level and nature of participation or commitment
- Evidence given
- Impact attained
Future commitment to the SDGs:
- Feasibility of the set goals
- Match and unity between you and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) emphasis and the Management Centre Innsbruck (MCI) degree chosen
- The potential impact of your objectives
To apply for this Scholarship, you must provide the following documents:
- Confirmation of their admission application
- Written Application
- Undergraduate Degree
- Documented engagement in SDG
- 500-word statement on their SDG commitments, including evidence
- Motivation letter on their future SDG goals
- CV/ Resume
- Language proficiency
- Copy of passport
Note: To find more details about the required documents kindly click here.
How to Apply for The Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship?
After providing the required documents, qualified applicants can apply using the online application portal by clicking the link below:
See more opportunities
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship | Application Procedure
Honjo Scholarship Foundation -Fully Funded Scholarship 2023- A
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP- CALLS FOR
For more information about Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship on SDGs- Master’s Studies at MCI, Kindly visit the MCI website