For international students who wishes to pursue a master’s program in one of the top European universities, the Norwegian Business School provides the BI Presidential scholarship.
The master’s scholarship will help students flourish in the modern world, and they shouldn’t forget that there has been an increase in employment for Norwegian Business School graduates globally. Ten scholarships will be given to Norwegian students, while twenty scholarships will be available to students from other countries. Tuition for the master’s program at the institution will be fully financed for two years. International students can benefit from the BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship by receiving a stipend to help cover their living expenses while studying in Norway. Therefore, if you want to receive a free education in Norway, you must not pass up this chance.
For international students who wishes to pursue a master’s program in one of the top European universities, the Norwegian Business School provides the BI Presidential scholarship. The BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway is now accepting applications for the 2023 academic year.
Norwegian Business School has been ranked #4 among Scandinavian business schools, with the top staff and teachers. The European foreign scholarships are specially made for students who perform academically, pursue academic excellence in their disciplines, and pick up cutting-edge knowledge and abilities. The university welcomes international and Norwegian students, who will later transform the institution into excellent hub for diversity and training. Student’s passion for studying in Europe will ensure that they receive the best education possible and will serve as mentors as they pursue their areas of specialization.
Brief Details for BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship
- Organized by: BI Norwegian Business School
- Host Country: Norway
- Deadline: N/A
- Level: Master’s
- Eligible Nations: All
Also Check: University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International
Benefits of the BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover all tuition costs for Norwegian students for two years of the master’s degree.
- For each semester of the master’s program international students will be given full tuition reimbursement.
- A stipend for up to two years’ worth of living expenses will be given to international students.
- The scholarships will be given out based on merit.
- Students will learn about European educational establishments.
- The European scholarship will also provide access to various job prospects.
Eligibility criteria for the BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship
- All overseas students can apply for fully supported scholarships in Norway.
- A GPA of A category on the ECT scale or its equivalent on the international grading scheme is required for applicants.
- Those interested in the Civilekonom program at BI must be enrolled in the third year.
- Students from Norway and other countries may apply for Master of Science programs.
- For their scholarships to remain in effect, students must maintain 30 ECTs every semester.
- After each semester, a cumulative GPA of no less than a B.
- BI The goal of the Norwegian Business School is to enroll a multicultural, international student body.
- They will only examine candidates who have been accepted into a Master of Science program and who have submitted their applications by instructions.
- Only once the admissions offer has been accepted will scholarship applications be considered.
- BI ensures the allocation of scholarships among MSc programs BI.
- The institution maintains the right to prioritize specific master’s programs, diversity and gender distribution, or certain partner schools of BI when awarding scholarships.
- The ECTS scale will be used to evaluate each candidate. The applicants’ grades with foreign bachelor’s degrees will be translated to the ECTS scale.
- You may submit more than one scholarship application. However, BI Norwegian Business School will only fund one per candidate.
- Awarded scholarships are not transferable and are connected to a particular academic program at a recognized institution.
- Candidates from abroad who meet the requirements for a Lnekassen student loan in Norway (a bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS from a Norwegian educational institution) will be regarded as domestic applicants for the BI Presidential Scholarship and will not be eligible for the stipend for living expenses.
- Candidates seeking their first master’s degree are given preference. Scholarships are not prioritized for applicants with master’s degrees already under their belts.
How to Apply?
For the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway, students can apply online. To apply for the scholarship, follow the direction provided below:
- Write a one-page maximum scholarship application letter stating why you deserve the scholarship and how your grades make you eligible for consideration.
- When applying for admission, submit your whole application with the scholarship letter using the apply now option below.
- By sending the scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in their third year, students enrolled in BI’s program can apply.
Kindly visit the Norwegian Business School’s official website to learn more about The BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway.
See More Opportunities: