Dalian University of Technology (DUT) accepts Chinese Government Scholarship-High Level Postgraduate Program applications. This scholarship supports designated Chinese universities to enrol excellent international students to undertake their graduate studies in China.
This program is fully funded by the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Kindly read this to end for easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship.
Dalian University of Technology (DUT) accepts Chinese Government Scholarship-High Level Postgraduate Program applications. This scholarship supports designated Chinese universities to enrol excellent international students to undertake their graduate studies in China. Non-Chinese applicants can apply for this full scholarship set by the Ministry of Education, People’s Republic of China (PRC).
This Chinese Government Scholarship duration is three years for master’s courses and four years for doctoral programs. Medium instruction for most of the graduate programs at DUT is in Chinese, and some of them are English-taught programs.
In principle, students who apply for this scholarship cannot change their specialties, universities, or study duration as specified in the Admission Notice.
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Admission Notice: End of July 2023
- Enrollment Time: September 2023
- Host Organization: Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
- Funding Organization: People’s Republic of China (PRC)
- Location: China Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Number of Positions: N/A
- Degree: Master’s and Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: United Nations Member States
- Program Duration: 3 Years for a master’s and 4 years for doctoral
- Language Required: Chinese/English
- Fields: Several
Benefits of the Dalian University of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship
All successful applicants who apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship will benefit as follows:
- Tuition fee and on-campus accommodation;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly allowance:
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
Note: Applicants are responsible for paying for their international travel expenses.
Eligibility Criteria Dalian University of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- You must be citizens of a country other than China.
- You must have a good health condition;
- Master’s degree applicants must be under 35 years old and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral applicants must be under 40 years old and have a master’s degree.
- For Chinese-taught programs, prove an HSK certificate within two years of validity:
- For specialization in science, technology, economics, and management, HSK 4 – 180 or above.
- For Humanities, philosophy, and social sciences, HSK 5 -180 or higher.
- For English-taught programs, an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher and a TOEFL score of 80 or higher;
- Applicants from countries where English is an official language do not need to provide proof of English proficiency.
Required Documents of the Dalian University of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship
All applicants should prepare and provide the following documents:
- The online application form is available in the CSC Online Application System for Studying in China. Please provide agency No. of DUT 10141;
- Notarized copy of highest diploma. Diplomas other than Chinese or English language must have either Chinese or English translation;
- Academic transcripts from the undergraduate program onward;
- Study or research plan (in Chinese or English language, max. 1000 words);
- Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English written by professors or associate professors of the applicants’ graduate university;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report filled in English (Keep the original);
- Copy of passport photo page and one blank visa page;
- HSK, IELTS, TOEFL result;
- Certificate declaring the applicant’s non-criminal conviction; Applicant’s photo (size 3 cm*4 cm);
- Any required supporting documents.
Note: Please find the required documents:
- Ph.D. Major List-2023.pdf
- Master Major List-2023.pdf
- Acceptance Letter Sample.docx
- Checking List for DUT Ph.D. Degree Application.pdf
- Checking List for DUT Master Degree Application.pdf
- Recommendation Letter Sample.doc
- Study Proposal Sample.docx
- DUT Supervisor List-update any time.xlsx
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Introduction.pdf
How to Apply?
To apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship, please follow the below steps:
- Applicants must apply online at the official website.
- After completing the application form, candidates must print it.
- Candidates must know the agency number of DUT as 10141 and select the correct specialization when filling out the application.
- Candidates must state their desired language course.
- Applicants must fill in all mandatory fields.
- Applicants must submit the application form, the requisite documentation, and an acceptance letter from DUT to the email address below.
Submission Email: email@example.com.
All application materials must be in ZIP format.
Please include “DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” in the email subject line (for example, “20221100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD”).
See More Opportunities:
For more information about Dalian University Scholarship in China, please visit DUT Website. For any questions, please get in touch with Ms. Luna, the contact person, via +86-411-84706048 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org