Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship program for developing countries is now accepting application. This program is sponsored by the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP). For easy steps on how to apply for this program click here.
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) applications are now available for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship program. Genius and inventors are inspired by this program to create a sustainable future benefiting from the Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship in sustainable energy development.
Annually, 10,000 USD upward are given to approximately 12 student by the Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship, which is extendable for the following year. Applicants can pursue their Master’s-level students.
- Application Deadline: 07 April 2023 (02:30 pm AFT)
- Application Status: Open
- Application Status: End of May
- Host Organization: Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
- Location: Developing Countries
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Number of Positions: 12
- Degree Level: Master
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries (Afghanistan Included)
- Program Duration: 1 up to 2 Years
- Language Required: English
- Field of Study: Sustainable Energy.
A total of 10,000 USD will be benefited by the successful applicants from their first year, which is can be extended till next year of their study. The Scholarship is acceptable at any university worldwide but students are encouraged by the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) to pursue studies in universities based in developing countries.
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfil by all applicants:
- Start a master’s degree program in a field related to sustainable energy development, including zero-carbon energy, electric transportation, smart grids, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, economics, public policy, law, political science, etc.
- Pursue at least one full school year of full-time studies as of mid to late 2023;
- You must hold the nationality of a developing country identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate of the OECD;
- You must make commitment to contribute to their country’s development after your studies;
- You must be:
- In the top 20% of their class;
- Committed to zero-carbon energy development;
- Demonstrate community involvement activities;
- Determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
Prepare all the required documents below , before starting your application:
- Scan of a valid passport or birth certificate;
- Letter of admission to the chosen master’s program;
- Course outline of the master’s program (PDF or link);
- Recent university transcript;
- Two reference letters: One from a faculty member or professor at the applicant’s current or previous university familiar with the candidate’s academic abilities by completing the Academic Reference Form, The second reference can be from a second academic referee or a personal reference letter.
Note: All documents should be in English. Not English papers must have both the original document and a certified translation.
How to Apply for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship?
You should fill in the online form by clicking the link below. kindly follow the steps below:
- Prepare all the required documents;
- Create an account to access the online form;
- Fill in the application form and upload the materials;
- Submit your application.
See More Opportunities
For more detailed information about the ESED Scholarship, kindly visit the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership website or read the FAQ Section. In case of any questions about the Scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.