Erasmus University MBA Scholarship offers fully funded scholarships to international students. Start an adventure by pursuing a degree of your choice in the Netherlands. Great news! On this page, I will tell you more about the scholarship opportunity, how to apply and how to benefit from this golden opportunity.
About the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship is offering a partially funded scholarship for international students who wish to study in the Netherlands. The Erasmus University MBA Scholarship offer differs, although successful applicants will be given 50% of the MBA tuition fee.
Erasmus University also known as Rotterdam School of Management is an international business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. RSM offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs primarily taught in English, and also offers MBA, executive education, and PhD programs.
As stated by the Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects in 2021, Erasmus University MBA, RSM is highly regarded as one of the top business schools in Europe. It is the first globally recognized school in the field of business administration.
Erasmus University MBA, RSM is a member of the Partnership for International Management (PIM) Network and has organized various conferences for international students. In 2013, Erasmus University MBA, RSM, partnered with the Alliance of European and Chinese Business Schools, which is under the pupilage of the European Federation of Management.
The origin of the Rotterdam School of Management is traced back to the foundation of Erasmus University as a Dutch School of Higher Commercial Education in 1913. In partnership with the Rotterdam Business Community, the Dutch School of Higher Commercial Education migrated to a business-oriented institution.
Erasmus University, formerly known as the Netherlands Institute for Economic Science, started exploring the possibility of establishing a Graduate School of Management specializing in business administration in 1966.
This innovation brought about the Graduate School of Management which is a joint initiative of the schools of economics, law, and social sciences of Erasmus University. It is also a joint initiative of the schools of civil, mechanical, and maritime engineering and general science at the Delft University of Technology.
In 1885, Erasmus University, RSM, launched its international full-time MBA program in both Dutch and English. Applicants are selected based on their MBA application. This selection is done by the RSM MBA Award Committee. Their MBA applications are screened based on their essays, CVs, GMAT (if required), and admissions interviews.
Furthermore, the RSM Award Committee will review applicant profile characteristics such as gender, parental upbringing, nationality, and cultural background. As the scholarship application deadline is the same as the MBA application deadline, interested applicants will receive the scholarship simultaneously with the MBA application.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship Summary
- Area of Study: MBA.
- Name of institution: RSM Erasmus University.
- Courses offered: Business Administration and Management
- Duration of Study: One year
- Deadline for Application: Submission of applications begins in January 2023 with the following dates: 9 February, 6 April, 8 June, 3 August, 5 October, and 2 November.
Benefits of Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
Successful applicants will be entitled to 50% of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship program, you must satisfy yourself with the following requirements:
- Proficient at speaking English.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have an undergraduate degree.
- You must upload your GMAT/GRE results score
- You must have at least three years of postgraduate professional experience.
- You must have the ability to care for the multi assignment
- The required language is English
- All interested applicants must submit an online application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management.
Application Procedures for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
These are simple steps to apply for this scholarship program
- Once you have successfully submitted your online MBA application form to the International Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) you are automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Create an account here.
- Complete your online application and get the following documents ready:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Good GMAT/GRE result score
- Academic transcript from either university or college.
- Interviewees must send Kira Talent a complete video after they have been selected.
To get more information about the scholarship, please visit Erasmus University MBA Scholarship’s official website to get the latest update.
Check other opportunities