The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) in Switzerland is now open for applications. Students are supported by the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) through financial aid, mentoring, and a network of the ETH Foundation.
Kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply for this Scholarship.
The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) in Switzerland is now open for applications. Students are supported by the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) through financial aid, mentoring, and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship pays for all living and tuition expenses during the Master’s program.
- Organized by: ETH Zurich
- Deadline: N/A
Interview Date: N/A
- Announcing Date: end of March 2023
- No. Opportunities: 60
- Level of study: Master’s degree
- Eligible Nations: International
- Gender: Male/Female
Benefits of the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program:
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP comprises a scholarship that covers the following:
- Tuition fees,
- Study expenses (CHF 12,000 each semester),
- For the average length of the Master’s program, ESOP is given (three or four semesters). This is true for the waiver of tuition as well.
Eligibility Criteria for the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program:
Candidates who fulfill the requirements below may apply:
- Any citizen of any nation may apply.
- A grade in the top 10% of bachelor’s degree programs indicates a powerful performance. (Grade A)
- You are not eligible for ESOP if you are already enrolled in ETH Zurich’s Master’s degree program or have a Master’s degree.
- You must submit a preliminary thesis proposal for your master’s degree. (Pre-proposal guidelines)
- The master’s thesis pre-proposal must be created by you and follow accepted scientific citation guidelines.
- The admission procedure will exclude applicants who use plagiarism or intentionally or negligently provide false information.
- If this is subsequently uncovered, the admission, and any scholarships, will be revoked.
- For your ESOP application must include two reference individuals (professors) if your study program does not request them.
- The selection process may involve a phone/VC interview in February, so please make sure you can be reached at the number shown in your CV.
Candidates must submit an online application, verify that you are eligible for the program you’re applying for, gather all the necessary paperwork, then upload it all online.
Please refer to ETH Zurich’s official website to learn more about ESOP.
See More Opportunities: