Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Application Process (Fully Funded) is now available for application. Fulbright scholarship program is sponsored by the U.S. government’s flagship international educational exchange program. For easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship click here.
Fulbright Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is provided to only masters and PhD studies. Full tuition fee, accommodation fee, full lodging fee, Traveling fee and health insurance are covered for the Foreign Student Program
These Scholarship is funded by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. government’s flagship international educational exchange program and is planned to encourage collective understanding among nations using the educational and cultural exchange. The grants are awarded regardless of your race, colour, national origin, sex, age, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The Fulbright scholarships program focuses in giving opportunity to various groups of people in the United States institutions of learning. People from economically disadvantaged groups, minorities and those from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds are granted for this scholarship.
Since 1946 the Fulbright scholarships by the United States of America has been providing to thousands of foreign students in 155 countries to pursue their studies in United States Universities and academic institutions’. The scholarship was established to help artistic, young and talented foreign students to pursue their graduate studies and conduct world class research in the United States of America.
Also Apply for DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship.
This is a merit-based scholarship that gives up to two to five years of funding for graduate and PhD level study or research at a U.S. university. AMIDEAST continues today to support countless Fulbright students to experience the opportunity of exchange and satisfactorily complete their grants in the United States. AMIDEAST has been positioning students from across the MENA region into universities throughout the United States for over four decades. It has been essential to the success of the Fulbright Program, serving as a group of academic and cultural exchange and conference.
Summary of the Fulbright Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): USA Universities and Academic Institutions
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All fields, including interdisciplinary courses.
- Period of the program: Depends on the selected program.
- Application Deadline: Varies per countries (Feb. to Oct. annually)
Fulbright Scholarship Content
The following benefits are provided to the beneficiaries by the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded):
- The tuition fee is covered by the scholarship, accommodation fee, traveling fare and health insurance, etc. The funding for the duration of the study is provided by the Fulbright program .
- For the complete list of scholarship benefits. See the official website and country specific websites.
kindly check: University of Melbourne Scholarship- Fully Funded.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2023?
Kindly follow the step by step application procedure to apply for Fulbright scholarship 2023:
- Create Online Application: for you apply to Fulbright program you need to get together a variety of materials to help the USEFP have access to your qualifications. Your application must be submitted with all the material.
- Provide Academic Transcripts and Degrees: All transcripts and degrees from a 4-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent – equivalent programs include international three-year bachelor programs or the Association of Chartered Account (ACCA). PhD applicants must also submit their MPhil or MS degrees and transcripts. You can also apply while in your final year of undergraduate studies provided that you get your degree by December 2023. The USEFP looks not just at your GPA at but also your transcripts from a comprehensive perspective. They take into account where you undergo your education, the courses that you took and your performance in individual courses. They also account for the fact that different universities have different grading systems. There is no minimum GPA to apply, although most successful Fulbright students have strong undergraduate records. Undergraduate academics are just one factor the Fulbright panel uses to evaluate a candidate.
- Take GRE General Test and TOFEL: When you are submitting application, you must report the unofficial GRE score given on the day of the test, or your official score if you have received it. Every applicant must request that ETS send an official score report directly to USEFP using the code 9388. GRE general (international) test scores are required at the time of application. A noble score for Engineering and Sciences on the GRE is 315+ and that for other fields is 310+. GRE subject test is not required. For Fulbright program the minimum GRE score required to apply is 138 for verbal and 136 for quantitative. But generally, accepted applicants have a GRE score in the upper percentage. If you take the GRE test multiple times, you may report your best score, and Fulbright will only look at that score. At the time of submitting your application TOEFL is NOT required. You will have to take the TOEFL exam if you are called for an interview. IELTS is not acceptable.
- Provide Two Essays: There are two essays for the Fulbright application. Each essay must be written in the space provided in the application form, with approximately 800 words. Write in a clear language so that the Fulbright panel that doesn’t know your world can understand you better. Successful applicants generally take 4-6 weeks writing and perfecting their essays.
- Provide Three Recommendation letters: Three recommendations letters will be submitted with your application before the application deadline. You can have three academic reference letters, or two academic and one professional or two professional and one academic. But, one academic reference letter is a must. The reference forms given in the application will be filled by your referees then sign, stamp and seal them in an envelope. After submitting your online application your referees will be sent an online form via email.
- Provide Academic Resume: A current and most up-to-date resume should be added to the space provided on the application form. You do not need to have it in any special form.
- Submit Online Application: Applications must be submitted online and there is no application fee for this program.
- Interview: After you submitting your written application it will be reviewed and you may be invited to a panel interview. Interview decisions are made by mid-September and interviews are conducted in October. If USEFP did not contact you by October it automatically means that you have not been selected for the program. The interview is a constructive measure of selection, but is not a guarantee that you will be offered admission. Interviews takes just 15 to 30 minutes and are conducted by a panel of four people. You have to take your TOEFL registration slip with you on the day of the interview and it is not mandatory to have taken the TOEFL exam by the interview date.
For detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship visit the official country specific websites
The deadline for Fulbright Scholarship 2022-2023 varies per country. But generally it is between February to October annually.
Kindly visit the official website to know more about Fulbright Scholarship: