This fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship in China by Beijing Institute of Technology are designed for students who are talented and want to further their Master’s or PhD degree level. This scholarship is for non-Chinese nationalities.
Don’t loose this opportunity if you wish to study for free in another country, Kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
This fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship in China by Beijing Institute of Technology are designed for students who are talented and want to further their Master’s or PhD degree level. This scholarship is for non-Chinese nationalities. If you want to study for free in another country, don’t lose out on the opportunity to join Beijing Institute of Technology, a top-rated Chinese university.
University: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Location: China
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Funded Organization: China Scholarship Council (CSC) Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (CGS)
- Deadline: April 15th, 2023 (For applicants of scholarship) and June 15th, 2023 (For self-funded applicants)
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Benefits Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship
This Full Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Candidates will be paid for their entire tuition charge.
- Accommodation or dormitory
- Medical coverage (CNY 800/person/year)
- Stipend of CNY 3,000 per month (for Master’s students) and CNY 3,500 per month (for PhD students)
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship
Candidates who wish to apply for BIT Scholarships should meet the following criteria:
- You must be willing to follow the laws, rules, and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Applicant must be in good mental and physical condition.
- You must be Non-Chinese citizens
- Under 35 years old to be considered for master’s programs and under 40 years old to be considered for the Ph.D. program.
- Master’s program applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or similar educational background.
- A master’s degree or similar educational background is required for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- Applicants for Chinese-specific programs must have a minimum HSK level of 5.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 85 or IELTS score of 6.0 is required for English taught programs.
- MBA candidates must have one year of relevant working or internship experience.
Candidates need to prepare and provide the following required documents:
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) application form.
- Photocopy of a passport If applicable, it must include a China visa page.
- Copy of highest degree diploma/transcripts that has been certified (In English or Chinese).
- Statement of purpose/study plan2 letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
- BIT Advisors’ recommendation form (For students from other countries).
- Physical examination evidence (For students from other countries).
- Report on language proficiency.
- Non-criminal record evidence.
- Financial guarantee letter
- Other supporting documents
How to Apply
BIT CSC Scholarship application procedure is as follows:
- First, start applying for BIT CSC Scholarship by clicking the Register Now Button below.
- Chinese Government Scholarship applicants need to select program category B for BIT after logging onto the CSC Portal, and the Agencies Code for BIT is 10007.
- Candidates need to pay non-refundable Application Fee (CNY 600) directly in the online application system for initial material review.
- Paid applicants will receive admission to a Comprehensive Interview. They will receive notification about timing and method through email in advance.
- Successful participants of the Comprehensive Interview will receive approval to the Academic Review and further reviews.
- Successful participants of the Academic Review and further reviews will receive pre-admission notice.
- The official admission (final result) will be released through email around July.
for more information about this fully-funded Postgraduate Scholarship in Office of International Students Website.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86-10-68910992.
See More Opportunities: