Germany’s Hertie School of Governance is offering an enticing fully funded scholarship to students who wish to pursue their dream courses in Germany.
Are you dreaming of studying in Germany? Get your visa ready and automatically apply for Germany’s Hertie School International Law and Human Rights Scholarships in Germany.
In this article, I will give you a simple guide on how you can easily apply for and benefit from the scholarship. Do well to read the details outlined here.
The Hertie Scholarship award is open to applicants of different nationalities or fields of study related to International Law and Human Rights and starting the MPP or MIA program.
About Germany’s Hertie School of Governance
The Hertie School formally known as the Hertie School of Governance is a German private, independent graduate school for governance (public policy, international affairs, and data science) based in Berlin’s Friedrichstrabe.
According to QS rankings, the Hertie School is ranked as one of the most prestigious public policy schools worldwide. It is accredited to confer masters and doctoral degrees. Half of the students in the Hertie School come from outside with more than 94 countries represented among alumni and currently enrolled students.
Hertie Research focuses on the analysis of the conditions, structures, and dynamics of governance. Since 2018, the Hertie School has established five research centres (Centers of Competence) that specialize in future key governance challenges:
the Centre for International Security, the Center for Digital Governance, the Centre for Fundamental Rights, the Jacques Delors Centre, and the Centre for sustainability.
The Hertie School was established in 2003 as one of the first European professional schools for public policy. In February 2005, the Hertie School was awarded state recognition as a college of higher education by the Berlin Ministry of Science, Research, and Culture.
Germany’s Hertie School of Governance: Why should you study there?
It has an environment of effective governance and public stewardship. The Hertie School is a hub for top scholars, experts, and representatives from the spheres of politics, business, and civil society, who contribute to events at the school. Students take part in these debates and regularly organize initiatives to promote the public good.
Hertie School Scholarship Details
- Name of university: Hertie School
- Department: Public Policy or International Affairs
- Program: Master
- Scholarship award: Full Scholarship worth 36,500 euros
- Mode of application: Online
- Number of awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- Country: Germany
Hertie School Scholarship Eligibility
- All students of different nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- All courses or subjects of the 2-year full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs program are offered by the School.
- Applicants of different nationalities pursuing a 2-year, full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs Program (political science, economics, sociology, or law) are taught in English in Berlin, Germany.
- Applicants must indicate an interest in International Law and Human Rights (academically or professionally) concerning any degree in public policy or international affairs.
Hertie School: Mode of Applying for the Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship, you must submit a standard application for admission to the Master of Public Policy(MPP) or Master of International Affairs(MIA) program.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation which must be in PDF format.
Upload of professional CV, academic qualification, work experience, and voluntary activities
Letter of motivation (no more than 500-900 words).
Copies of official academic transcripts from all universities you graduated from.
A copy of the English proficiency certificate
An essay of two pages should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after a professional application has been submitted.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree can be eligible to apply for a graduate degree at the Hertie school, only if the applicant has completed an undergraduate degree of at least 6 semesters at a higher institution of Education.
- Applicant’s academic profile must show proof of completed degree in subjects related to public policy and international affairs, the Master’s programs at the Hertis School
- If the applicants are non-native speakers and completed their undergraduate studies at an institution that uses English as its official language, then the English test can be set aside.
Benefits of the Hertie School Scholarship
- The scholarship award covers the full tuition fees for the 2-year full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs Program.
- Each scholarship covers the full tuition fees up to 36,500 EUR for the respective Master’s program.
To get more information about the scholarship program, kindly visit Germany’s Hertie School of Governance official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: