The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is currently accepting application for Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) Scholarship from Future Health Leaders. This program is sponsored by the Glaxo Smith Kline Scholarship. Kindly click on Scholarshiplinl.info for easy steps on how to apply.
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is currently accepting application for Glaxo Smith Kline Scholarship from Future Health Leaders. Three scholarships are open for the 2023-24 academic year to assist the training and development of the health leaders of the next generation globally and strengthened African health systems and health-related research.
These highly competitive scholarships are for students willing to further a one-year full-time MSc program at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) in London.
- Application Deadline: 01 March 2023 (9:29 p.m. AFT)
- Successful Application Notification: 26 May 2023
- Offered By: Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)
- Host Institute: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Number of Opportunity: 3
- Location: U.K.
- Degree Level: Master
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Field of Study: Health
Benefits of Glaxo Smith Kline Scholarships
Applicants will benefit from this Scholarship as follows:
- Tuition fees
- Any mandatory field trip fees
- A tax-free stipend for a living allowance of GBP 19,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Glaxo Smith Kline Scholarship
All applicants must:
- Be citizens and residents of Sub-Saharan African countries;
- Committed to return to Sub-Saharan Africa upon completing MSc year at LSHTM;
- Submit the Supplementary Questions Form to confirm the financial need for the proposed study program;
- Fulfil the minimum English language criteria of LSHTM, including IELTS, Cambridge Academic, or PTE;
- Prove a first-class degree or upper-second-class first-degree equivalence;
- Hold an admission offer to one of LSHTM’s London-based MSc programs for the academic year 2023-24;
- Should agree to Terms and Conditions.
Fields of Study
Applicants can apply for any of the non-distance learning intensive Masters programs of LSHTM, including joint programs:
- Climate Change and Planetary Health MSc
- Clinical Trials by Distance Learning MSc
- Demography and Health MSc
- Epidemiology MSc
- Epidemiology by Distance Learning MSc
- Global Health Policy by Distance Learning MSc
- Health Data Science MSc
- Health in Humanitarian Crises by Distance Learning MSc
- Health Policy, Planning, and Financing MSc
- Immunology of Infectious Diseases MSc
- Infectious Diseases by Distance Learning MSc
- Medical Microbiology MSc
- Medical Parasitology MSc
- Medical Statistics MSc
- Nutrition for Global Health MSc
- One Health: Ecosystems, Humans, and Animals MSc
- Public Health MSc
- Public Health by Distance Learning MSc
- Public Health for Development
- Public Health for Eye Care MSc
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Research MSc
- Reproductive Health Policy and Programming and Sexual (online)MSc Tropical Medicine and International Health MSc
- Veterinary Epidemiology MSc
Or applicants can apply for these courses provided by a joint provider, and LSHTM doesn’t administer the admissions:
- Global Mental Health MSc
- One Health MSc: ecosystems, humans, and animals;
- Veterinary Epidemiology MSc.
Applicants should provide the bellow required documents:
- Supplementary Question Form
- Academic transcript of the highest qualification
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English language proficiency certificate
- References (two)
- Research proposal
How to Apply for Glaxo Smith Kline Scholarships?
Two steps applicants can follow to complete their Scholarship application:
Step 1: First, applicants should apply for a London-based MSc Program of study in 2023-24 using the instructions available under the ‘How to Apply section on the relevant study program website.
Step 2: Applicants must fill out an Online Scholarship Application and select the ‘2023-24 GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders’ option from the drop-down menu. As part of this application, applicants should provide a Supplementary Questions Form for this Scholarship.
For more information about the application process, deadline, or scholarship requirements for the GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders, please visit the LSHTM Website. For questions or technical difficulties while using the online scholarships application form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more Opportunities