Karolinska Institute (KI) is providing a limited number of tuition fee scholarships to outstanding students accepted into one of the Global Master’s Programs beginning in the winter semester. If you wish to apply for this Global Master’s Scholarship make sure you read this to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
Karolinska Institute (KI) is providing a limited number of tuition fee scholarships to outstanding students accepted into one of the Global Master’s Programs beginning in the winter semester. This is a competitive program because approximately 1500 international students apply for the Scholarship each year. The number of scholarships available differs from year to year, but a maximum of 10 scholarships are available each year across all Global Master’s Programs.
About Karolinska Institute:
Karolinska Institute (KI) is one of the world’s top medical universities with the vision to advance life knowledge and work toward better health for all. As a university, KI is Sweden’s single most significant center of academic medical research and provides the country’s most comprehensive range of medical programs and courses. The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute has chosen the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine since 1901.
- Admission Deadline: N/A
- Late Date Application Fee Payment: N/A
- Supporting Documents Submission: N/A
- Application Period for KI Global Programs Scholarship: N/A
- Selection Announcement for the Global Master’s Programs: March 30, 2023.
- Scholarship selection notification: TBC
- Number: 10
- Host Organization: Karolinska Institute
- Location: Sweden
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Degree Level: Master
- Language Required: English
- Eligible Countries: All non-EU/EEA regions
- Fields of Study: Health and Medical
Benefits of the Global Master’s Scholarship
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship is toward the students’ complete tuition fees or part of their tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institute. Applicants should note that this Scholarship only covers the costs of students who have received an enrollment letter from a Global Master’s Program at Karolinska Institute. Applicants may fulfill their travel, living expenses, and other costs with other funding. Applicants cannot use the KI Global Master’s Scholarship for additional studies.
Eligibility Requirements for the Global Master’s Scholarship
Applicants who wish to apply for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- You must have applied to one of the Global Master’s Programs beginning in 2023 at Karolinska Institute.
- You must be a fee-paying international student with non-EU/EEA nationality.
- You must have already paid the application fee by 1 February 2023.
- Fulfill the entry requirements and provide all required documents for the program they have applied. Please read the entire entry and documentation requirements of KI here.
- Only first-year students can apply.
- You must meet English language proficiency requirement (the equivalent of the Swedish upper secondary course English 6, B Level)
Applicants need to provide and submit the following documents and all required documents:
- Official Certificates and diplomas of your completed degree
- Official transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester
- Internationally approved English test scores.
- CV Forms that are fillable in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online Application Form
Note: All of your documents must be in English or Swedish or contain accurate translations. Please check the Application Checklist Section here.
The selection committee will evaluate applications against the applicant’s CV and qualifications.
How to Apply for the Global Master’s Scholarship ?
Applicants can apply through an online application form. Please check the application form available on KI Global Master’s Scholarship page during the application period of 10-28 February 2023. Please read the details about the tuition fees and scholarship requirements at KI.
Apply to Global Master’s Programs at KI
Global Programs Scholarship – Online Application Form
For further details about KI Global Master’s Scholarship, please visit the Karolinska Institute Official Website.
See More Opportunities: