Hilde Domin Program/Fully Funded Scholarship for Students at Risk is now available for the 2023 application. It’s a program sponsored by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). Get quick help on how to easily apply for this program here.
Describing The Opportunity
Application for the 2023 Hilde Domin Scholarship sponsored by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is ongoing. The DAAD provides all the necessary assistance for students at risk to get funded aid by the Federal Foreign Office (AA).
The primary aim of the Hilde Domin Scholarship’s is to assist doctoral candidates and college students from all over the world. Any candidate who is vulnerable to denial of educational facilities or any different right in their home country may be qualified to apply.
You will be successful to get enrolled into your favored degree courses if you are able to meet the admission requirements. You will also be lucky enough to get awarded with funds or scholarships to cover all your living expenses and school fees throughout the period of your study in Germany.
See Also: Uppsala University Annual scholarships – Anders Wall’s
- Nominations Deadline for Summer Semester 2024: 15 March 2023.
- Application Period for Summer Semester 2024: 16 March – 29 April 2023.
- Country: Germany
- Organizer: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Funded By: Federal Foreign Office (AA)
- Degrees Level: Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide, except EU, EEA, and EFTA
- Fields of Study: All fields besides human medication, dentistry, veterinary remedy, pharmacology, and law.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Duration: Bachelor: four years (1-12 months preparatory course and up to 36 months the studies); Master: 24 months; and Ph.D.: forty eight months.
- Doctoral candidates and students from all over the world, aside from EU, EEA, and EFTA and who are at risk of:
- Being officially or de facto denied academic rights of their hometown due to their ethnic, sexual, gender, or non secular identity; Due to their political or civic engagement;
Successful applicants will benefit from the Hilde Domin Scholarship as follows:
- Monthly Stipend of 934 Euro for Bachelor and Master college students and
- 1,200 Euro for Doctoral students;
- Health or accident coverage;
- Travel fees allowance is not the same because of country of origin;
- Free German language direction of , four, or six months, if vital;
- Additional of financial ease.
You should meet the following academic standards:
- You’re of any nationality except of EU, EEA, and EFTA countries
- You’re officially or de facto denied educational rights in their place of origin due to their ethnic, sexual, gender, or spiritual identification or political or civic engagement;
- You face a difficult situation of personal risk or threat in your country;
- You must be selected by a notable institution or university;
- Be 18 years or older at the time of nomination;
- Have special educational accomplishments, which include academic certifications that permit admission to a university or preceding ranges that can be implemented to destiny research;
- You must have completed your university degree not more than two years in the past from the time of application;
- You must not be a 2nd bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree holder;
- You must not have lived in Germany for more than 15;
- Be fluent in German or English, equal to as a minimum level B2 of the CEFR.
- Acceptable tests for German are DSH or TestDaF, and for English language Cambridge English, Cambridge Business, IELTS, ISE, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Essentials, TOEIC, and PTE Academic.
- Learn more about these language tests HERE.
Vital Information: Nominations for the academic fields of fine arts, performing arts, design, visual communication, music, film, and architecture require evidence of admission before application deadline.
You must provide the following documents:
- Online application form;
- Document of valid identification (passport or NID);
- Your tabulated CV;
- Motivational letter (1 to two pages) explaining your motives and research interest, and why you are the best candidate to be offered the scholarship
- Proof of academic excellence
- Certificates of English or German proficiency: at least a degree B2 or better no longer more than two years ;
- Proof of acceptance to German universities; documents of one’s cutting-edge academic status (bachelor, master, or doctoral scholar)
Note: All documents need to be in German or English language.
How to Apply for Hilde Domin Program/Fully Funded Scholarship
You should apply to any German Higher education institution and get an admission letter before applying for the scholarship. Once you get admission as a qualified student, your school will nominate you to the Hilde Domin scholarship program for the scholarship scheme.
Here is a list of possible German Universities to apply for.
- You cannot apply by yourself for the Hilde Domin Program Scholarship.
- You can only get nominated by either a university or an institution
- After the nomination closing date, you can formally access the DAAD online application portal and check your status.
Similar Post: Student Loan Forgiveness – Find Other Ways the Government Can Help You Repay Your Loans