Humanitarian Scholarship for the University of Dundee are now accepting application for 2023-24 for students from different countries to study their master degree UoD in the UK. If you wish to apply for this scholarship kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
Humanitarian Scholarship for the University of Dundee are now accepting application for 2023-24 for students from different countries to study their master degree UoD in the UK. All applicants must demonstrate their Refugee or Asylum Status, or Humanitarian Protection, as defined by the 1951 UN Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, and have the offer to study at the University of Dundee.
About University of Dundee
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in Dundee, Scotland. It was founded as a university college in 1881 with a donation from the prominent Baxter family of textile manufacturers. The institution was, for most of its early existence, a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College located in the town of St Andrews itself. Following significant expansion, the University of Dundee gained independent university status by royal charter in 1967 while retaining elements of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
- Host University: University of Dundee
- Application Deadline: March 26, 2023
- Result Notification: N/A
- Scholarship Value: Up to £40,000 per year of study
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
27 EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
169 other Countries: Afghanistan and 168 other countries
Fields of Study:
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic and Medical Art
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Art and Design
- Biological/Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Imaging
- Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Environmental Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Work
Benefits of Humanitarian Scholarship of The University of Dundee:
- Selected students will get a complete tuition fee waiver for one year of study (up to £22,950).
- In addition, they will get a monthly living cost allowance following the UKVI Living Cost criterion.
- They will also get a monthly allowance for housing, equal to the University Accommodation amount. Applicants might live on campus or in a private residence. Accommodation costs will be paid directly to students, who will then be responsible for paying their housing provider.
- If required, the successful scholars also gain access to the University of Dundee Pre-Sessional English classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Humanitarian Scholarship of The University of Dundee:
- The University accepts applicants with the following fee statuses: Scottish, RUK, EU, and International.
- All qualified applicants must demonstrate refugee status or humanitarian protection as their immigration status in the United Kingdom or another recognized refugee country.
- Applicants with Asylum Seeker status should refer to the Key Information section in the Humanitarian Key Facts Document for more information.
- All applicants that are eligible must have an offer of study:
- A full-time, on-campus postgraduate taugh course. This scholarship does not fund postgraduate research courses and undergraduate programs.
- Offers of admission to the University of Dundee might be conditional or unconditional.
Applicants can submit one of the below-mentioned supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Humanitarian Scholarship Supporting Documentation – (your applicant ID number)
- Application Registration (ARC) or Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Immigration Bail Reporting Notice (every page)
- Home Office Documentation
- Charity Registered Documentation confirming Humanitarian Status
- Country Refugee Certificate
Note: If you successfully received a Humanitarian Scholarship, please be aware that you will not be eligible for any additional scholarship awards from the University of Dundee.
When evaluating scholarship applications, the selection panel will take the following factors into account:
- Academic excellence and potential
- Your demonstrated interest in the study field
- Financial need
- The influence of your forced migration status on your educational opportunities
How to apply for the Humanitarian Scholarship of The University of Dundee?
All applications must be submitted using the link below. However, your supporting document or information, such as refugee/asylum or humanitarian protection status, must be emailed to email@example.com. Applications received after the closing date and time will be rejected.
Read the university of scholarships terms and conditions and key facts of scholarships before you apply.
For more information about Humanitarian scholarships, please visit the university of Dundee website.
See More Opportunities: