Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship is for students admitted to the 1st year of the bachelor program in the field of bachelor in international culinary arts management, bachelor in global pastry management, bachelor (Hons.) in international hospitality management, or bachelor (Hons.) in international food service management.
If you wish to apply for this scholarship kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship is for students admitted to the 1st year of the bachelor program in the field of bachelor in international culinary arts management, bachelor in global pastry management, bachelor (Hons.) in international hospitality management, or bachelor (Hons.) in international food service management. The G&G Pélisson Foundation has initiated the implementation of this scholarship program for the Institute Paul Bocuse. Eligible students who wish to apply for this scholarship should be under 26 years old and demonstrate the excellence of their academic results before entering the Institute of Paul Bocuse.
- Granting Organization: Higher education institutions, foundations, and associations
- Organization: Institute Paul Bocuse
- Location: France
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Number of Positions: N/A
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Program Duration: 1 Year extendable
- Language Required: English
- Fields and Subject: Tourism and Hospitality – Food Service
Benefits of the Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship is toward student’s tuition fees as follows:
- 3000 Euro for the programs Culinary Arts Management and Pastry Management
- 2500 Euro for the programs Hospitality Management and Food Service Management.
Students should pay all other expenses for their study duration, such as registration fees, additional fees, and living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
There are some eligibility criteria for the Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship that the applicant must meet:
- You must be under 26 years old
- Must meet language proficiency for bilingual curriculum: French: level B2 and English: TOEFL = 80 / TOEIC = 750 / IELTS = 6.5
- Must meet language proficiency for English curriculum: TOEFL = 80 – TOEIC = 750 – IELTS = 6.5Hold the highest grade and average of 16/20 or equivalent during the senior year or equivalent diploma
- You must demonstrate a strong interest in demanding higher education in France
- Must be interested in the hotel, restaurant, culinary arts, or pastry professions
- Meet all additional criteria
To have a successful application, candidates should submit all required documents below:
- Completed scholarship application form
- Maximum two pages handwritten cover letter which is dated and signed by the student, in which the applicant explains their motivations for applying for a scholarship of excellence
- Recommendation letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copy of diplomas
- Transcripts from last year of high school
- Double-side of identification
- Copy of parents’ or legal guardians’ family record book or birth certificate
All valid supporting documents such as extracurricular activities, volunteer work, certificate of internship, etc.
How to Apply for Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
Applicant can submit their application and all additional supporting documents earlier and no later than 13 February 2023 for the April 2023 intake and no later than 26 June 2023 for the September 2023 intake. The selection Award Committee evaluates the applicant’s application if the registration fees have been paid.
Applicants can download the Application Form on the website of the Institute Paul Bocuse in the Funding Your Studies section and then email it to email@example.com.
For more information about the course on the website. In case of inquiries, please visit the following links:
See More Opportunities: