International Business School in Hungary is accepting applications for Budapest Masters and MBA scholarships with the purpose of helping students to achieve a high standard of education.
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the 2022-2023 scholarship.
On this page, I will tell you more interesting facts about the scholarship opportunity. I will also tell you how to get started with the application and most of all why you should apply for the scholarship.
About the International Business School
The International Business School is a private college incorporated in Budapest Hungary. It was established in 1991 by Professor. Istvan Tamas. The business school provides degree programmes in alliance with the University of Buckingham (UK) on the Budapest and Vienna campuses.
Hungary, the United Kingdom, the European Union, and the United States are home to the International Business School. Through International Business Research, the educational system has been developed and knowledge and skills have been transferred to students.
International Business Scholarships are offered to international students pursuing a degree in MBA or MSC in Hungary. Interested applicants must meet the standard requirement for them to be admitted, which is a CGPA of 3.00 to 4.00 and must be proficient in English communication.
Also, the interested applicant must submit a motivation letter of at least 200 words to qualify for the scholarship award. Students in the Budapest Master’s and MBA programs are eligible for discounts ranging from 10-35% upon making their first tuition payment during the first semester or at the end of the program.
In addition, the applicant must have an IELTS (7.0) or TOEFL 94 (iBT). According to the EduRank University Rankings, the International Business School is ranked 28th in Hungary and 27th overall.
The Core Values of International Business School
The School is designed to provide economic and cultural value. In addition, it is designed to offer English-language business and management education to underprivileged individuals.
The institution serves as a citadel of learning that enhances learning, builds confidence, and provides opportunities for students interested in pursuing graduate studies at the institution.
Brief Summary of the International Business School
- Name of institution: International Business School
- Department: NA
- Area of Study: Master
- Award: tuition fee
- Number of awards: NA
- Mode of Application: Online Application
- Country Eligibility: All nationalities
- Country of origin: Hungary
Eligibility for International Business School
- All students of different nationalities are eligible to apply
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be applying for an MSC MSC or MBA program at the school.
- Interested applicants must have a maximum CGPA of 3.00 or 4.00 in their academic grades in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
Also check: MINDS Scholarship for African Countries (Leadership Developments)
How to Apply to an International School
The following are steps to apply for scholarships
- The applicant must apply online first to be enrolled in a Master’s or MBA program at the school.
- The applicant must upload the required documents.
- The applicant must give reasons why he/she should be given a scholarship as a Budapest Master and MBA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a motivation letter.
- The applicant must submit a document such as an academic transcript and proof of English Language
- Academic requirements: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The English test taken by the applicant must be submitted as follows:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL INTO 94
- All applications are determined by the Rector. Successful applicants will be required to pay the outstanding tuition fee until the payment deadline indicated in the invoice.
- The application deadline is May to September 2023.
Benefits of applying to International Business School
A partial tuition award will be given to successful applicants based on their academic performance and grades.
To get the latest update about the business school, please visit the International Business School official website.
2023 Chinese Government Scholarship at Donghua University for Postgraduate Students
Dili International School Scholarship at Charles Darwin University, Australia
Romania Scholarships for International Students for the Academic Year of 2023/24