Johns Hopkins University is glad to introduce you to a generous scholarship package. This is through the network of the A. James & Alice B. Clark Foundation and Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
The Clark Scholarship is awarded to interested applicants who wish to pursue a degree at Johns Hopkins University.
In collaboration with Clark Scholars, the scholarship opportunity is open to the most deserving engineering students in the state and the scholarship award is a merit-based grant used towards college costs.
The scholarship opportunity is designed to help students financially and provide them with materials and resources. It is also designed to offer them internships based on their interests and fields of discipline.
Are you in search of a fully funded scholarship? Do you want to know more about the scholarship program and how you can benefit from it? I encourage you to read this article to the end for interesting information about the scholarship opportunity.
About Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. It was established in 1876. Johns Hopkins was the first U. S. university located on the European research institution model. It consistently ranks among the most prestigious universities in the United States and the world.
Hopkins$7 million bequests established the university. It represented the largest philanthropic gift in U. S. history up to that time. In 1900, Johns Hopkins became a founding member of the American Association of Universities. Johns Hopkins University is the nation’s top university. S universities in annual research expenditures over the past three years.
The University offers a full-time four-year undergraduate program with low transfer rates and high graduate co-existence. However, 51% of full-time undergraduates receive financial aid totalling all other urgent needs. Johns Hopkins University is one of the fourteen founding members of the Association of American Universities (AAU).
It is also a member of the Consortium on Financing Higher Education (COFHE) and the Universities Research Association (URA). It is ranked No. 7 among U. S. national universities and No. 9 overall globally by U. S News Report for 2022-2023.
The opportunity to participate in astonishing research is one of the distinctive features of Hopkins’ undergraduate education. The university offers several degrees in various undergraduate programs BA and BS as well as MA, MS, and PhD for graduate students.
In addition, it offers both undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines as well as multiple degrees.
Johns Hopkins University: Why should you study there?
All international students are offered admission to Johns Hopkins University to study any degree of their choice. It allows students to study at one of the leading research institutes in the United States.
Also, students who apply for the visiting International and Exchange Student Program are given the registration of full-time students and also access to all facilities and services on the Homewood Campus.
Similarly, they are given the opportunity to learn across more than 400 programs. As an engineering school, it is ranked among the world’s elite in education.
Johns Hopkins Scholarship Details
- Name of university: Johns Hopkins University
- Department: Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
- Program: Undergraduate
- Scholarships: Merit-based grants to help pay for college
- Mode of application: Online
- Number of awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic
- Country: USA
Johns Hopkins Scholarship Criteria
To be eligible, you must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who are U. S. citizens or permanent residents are eligible for the award.
- All courses or subjects related to the undergraduate engineering degree program will be offered at Hopkins University.
- You must be U. S. citizens or permanent residents and are selected based on the following criteria:
- You must demonstrate an interest in studying engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- You must demonstrate the highest academic achievement, by submitting your quantitative and verbal skills.
- You must demonstrate significant leadership in school and in your community.
- Commitment to serving society
Johns Hopkins Application Process
- First, you must visit the “How to apply” webpage. and the application requirement
- In order to be approved by the Clark Scholarship Program, applicants are not required to submit a separate application or attach any additional materials. All applicants who apply for undergraduate admission are automatically considered for several merit scholarships.
- To be considered for admission, applicants must submit the following documents: SAT, ACT, AP, IB, an essay, or any other exam score relevant to their academic performance.
- You must also demonstrate proof of English language proficiency to study at Hopkins University.
Benefits of applying for Hopkins Scholarships
- Students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in Engineering at Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering will be awarded a merit-based grant towards college costs.
- Clark Scholarships provide opportunities designed to develop future leaders and strengthen their undergraduate experience
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the Johns Hopkins official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship opportunities: