Jungseok International Scholarship is now available to international students at the Inha University. Scholarships ranging from 100% to 30% are available to qualified students. This program is sponsored by Inha University .
If you wish to further your studies in South Korea then don’t miss this opportunity, kindly read this till the end for easy steps on how to apply.
Jungseok International Scholarship is now available to international students at the Inha University. Scholarships ranging from 100% to 30% are available to qualified students. International students can obtain additional assistance through several types of scholarship in addition to this particular award.
Inha University is a private research institution in Incheon, South Korea. The institution was founded by South Korea’s first president, Syngman Rhee, and is well-known for research and instruction in engineering and physical sciences.
- Provided by: Inha University
- Host Country: South Korea
- Deadline: Various
- Duration: Masters: up to the fourth semester, Doctoral: up to the fourth semester, and Integrated: up to the eighth semester
- Number of Opportunities: 25
- Type: Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Full Entrance & Tuition fee waived
- Eligible Nations: International
Benefits of the Jungseok International Scholarship at Inha University
The scholarship is available for four types of students:
- Type A: Admission and tuition costs are paid in full.
- Type B: 70% of the entrance and tuition fees.
- Type C: Admission and tuition expenses are both 50% off.
- Type D: 30% of the entrance and tuition fees.
Who is Type A, B, C, and D?
- Type A: A person who has qualified for 70% of Korean language scholarships and a person who satisfies English Language Eligibility one of two ways:
- TOPIK level 3 or IBT TOEFL 71 (TOEIC 700, IELTS 5.5) or above.
- A person who has qualified to earn 70% of English language scholarships and a person who satisfies Korean Language Eligibility of TOPIK level 3.
- Type B: A person who has a TOPIK level 5-6 or an IBT TOEFL 92 (TOEIC 820, IELTS 7) or above.
- Type C: A person who scores less than one of two TOPIK level 4 or IBT TOEFL 78 (TOEIC 740, IELTS 6) or higher.
- Type D: A person who has a TOPIK level 3 or IBT TOEFL 71 (TOEIC 700, IELTS 5.5) or above.
Every semester, 25 students are chosen from among those who match the requirements listed below.
- During the application process, new PhD candidates who are suggested by an adviser.
- Integrated students in their fourth semester who have been nominated by an adviser during the application process.
- New master students who are suggested by advisers and have fewer than three years of experience at Inha.
- Incoming master’s students with an undergraduate degree from Inha University and a CGPA of 3.5 or above.
- If there are more than 25 candidates, the graduate school chooses grantees based on the level of language certificate applicants supplied.
- If applicants for the Global Vision Scholarship do not get a grant, they are immediately evaluated for the Jungseok International Scholarship.
How to Apply for Jungseok International Scholarship at Inha University?
Print all of the following document and send them to below address:
- Application Form.
- CV (Includes your photo, and should be written in English)
- 3 recent images: 3 cm width x 4 cm height (Length)
- Official transcript of prior degree
- Transcript in its entirety
- Recommendation letter
- Personal assertion.
- Study strategy.
- Balance sheet of a bank
- Identification (copy of Passport and ID card)
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Consent Letter (for degree verification)
- Certificates of nationality for parents.
Where to Submit: International Admissions Team(국제입학팀), Kim Hyun Tae Dream Center(김현태드림센터) Room 502.
For more information about Jungseok International Scholarship at Inha University, please refer to Inha University’s official website.
See More Opportunities: