Exciting news! King’s College London is thrilled to announce that applications for the upcoming academic session 2023-2024 are now open.
To get more updates, visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here here for similar updates. Our utmost aim is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional aspirations through an innovative and transformative educational experience.
We are delighted to invite you to embark on this extraordinary journey alongside us.
To enhance your chances of admission, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with our comprehensive admission guidelines and requirements.
Moreover, we strongly encourage you to explore our wide array of programs, meticulously crafted to cater to diverse interests. To ensure you make well-informed decisions, we have developed a dedicated blog that provides invaluable insights for prospective students like you.
About King’s College London
King’s College London, founded in 1829, is a renowned public higher education institution situated in the vibrant city of London. It boasts a population of over 5,000,000 residents. Recognized and chartered by the Privy Council, King’s College London (KCL) is a coeducational UK university with a substantial student body (enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students).
KCL offers a wide range of courses and programs leading to officially recognized degrees at various levels, including pre- bachelor’s degrees (such as certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation programs), bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees across diverse fields of study.
Refer to the UniRank degree levels and areas of study table below for more information. With nearly two centuries of academic heritage, this esteemed higher education institution employs a selective admission policy based on students’ academic records and grades.
It welcomes applications from international students. In addition, KCL provides numerous academic and non-academic amenities and services to its students, encompassing a library, accommodation, sports facilities, financial aid and scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses, distance learning opportunities, and comprehensive administrative support.
Why should I consider King’s College London?
There are several compelling reasons to consider studying at King’s College London:
- Academic Excellence: King’s College London is renowned for its academic excellence and consistently ranks among the top universities globally. It has a prestigious reputation and offers a wide range of programs across various disciplines, including the humanities, social sciences, health, and more. The university’s faculty consists of distinguished academics and experts in their respective fields, ensuring high-quality education.
- Global Recognition and Prestige: A degree from King’s College London holds significant international recognition and prestige. Employers and educational institutions worldwide value King’s qualifications, providing excellent prospects for future career opportunities and further academic pursuits.
- Location: The university’s prime location in London offers numerous advantages. London is a vibrant and multicultural city known for its rich history, diverse culture, and global opportunities. As KCL student, you have easy access to world-class museums, galleries, theatres, and historical landmarks. The city also serves as a hub for various industries, providing excellent networking and internship opportunities.
- Research Opportunities: KCL is a leading research institution, conducting impactful and innovative research across multiple disciplines. As a student, you could engage in cutting-edge research projects, collaborate with renowned researchers, and contribute to advancements in your field.
- Supportive Environment: KCL offers a supportive and inclusive learning environment. The university has dedicated support services to assist students in their academic and personal development. There are various student societies, clubs, and activities that foster a sense of community and provide opportunities for personal growth and extracurricular engagement.
- Global Perspective: KCL attracts a diverse student body from around the world, creating a multicultural and intellectually stimulating environment. Interacting with peers from different backgrounds and cultures enhances your global perspective, promotes cross-cultural understanding, and prepares you for a globalized world.
- Career Opportunities: KCL has strong connections with the industry and offers excellent career services to support students in their professional development. The university’s reputation and alumni network provides access to a wide range of career opportunities, internships, and placements, enhancing your employability prospects.
It’s imperative to note that the decision to study at any university should consider your personal goals, interests, and aspirations. It is advisable to research the specific programs, faculty, resources, and campus life at King’s College London. This is to determine if it aligns with your academic and career objectives.
King’s College London University identity
- Name of the university: King’s College London
- Acronym: KCL
- Year of creation: 1829
- Motto: Sancte et Sapiente, With Holiness and Wisdom
- Colours: Blue and red
King’s College London Campus Location
Address: London Strand
WC2R 2LS London
Tel +44 (20) 7836 5454
King’s College London Areas and Degree Levels
- Arts and the Humanities
- Business and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Medicine and Health
- Science and technology
King’s College London tuition details
UniRank Tuition Range Matrix™ Undergraduate Postgraduate Local students $10,000-$12,499 US (€9,110-€11,390) $5,000-$7,499 US (€4,555-€6,830) International students $17,500-$19,999 US (€15,950-€18,225) Not reported
King’s College London Admission Information
Admission Information and Statistics
Below is an overview of relevant information regarding admission policies and statistics at King’s College London, as published by UniRank.
- Admission Gender: KCL is is a coeducational institution that admits both men and women.
- Admission Selection: King’s College London employs selective admission policies. Admission decisions are based on students past academic records and grades.
- Acceptance Rate: KCL acceptance rate range is not reported.
- International Admissions: International students are encouraged to apply for admission to King’s College London.
- Admission Office: For further information or inquiries, please contact the Admission Office at the following numbers:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7836 5454
Phone: +44 (0)20 7848 7000
King’s College London List of Programs and Courses
King’s College London offers the following programs and courses. Please note that this list may not be complete or up-to-date, so visit the KCL website for a comprehensive and accurate list.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Accounting and Finance BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Ancient History BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Artificial Intelligence BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Artificial Intelligence with a Year in Industry BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Biochemistry BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) – Biomedical Engineering BEng Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Biomedical Science BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Business Management BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Business Management with Year in Industry BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Chemistry BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Chemistry with a Year’s Professional Placement BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Chemistry with Biomedicine BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Chemistry with Biomedicine with a Year’s Professional Placement BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Classical Studies & Comparative Literature BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Classical Studies with English BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Classics and the Ancient World BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Comparative Literature BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Comparative Literature with Film Studies BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Computer Science BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Computer Science with a Year Abroad BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Computer Science with a Year in Industry BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Computer Science with Management BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Computer Science with Management and Year in Industry BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Computer Science with Management with Year Abroad BSc Hons, 4 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Culture, Media & Creative Industries BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Dental Therapy & Hygiene BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Hons) – Dentistry BDS Hons, 5 yrs
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) – Digital Media and Culture BA Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Economics BSc Hons, 3 yrs
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Economics & Management BSc Hons, 3 yrs
King’s College London Enrollment Profile
Size and Profile UniRank provides the following significant indicators regarding King’s College London’s size and profile.
Student Enrollment King’s College London has substantial student enrollment, ranging from 30,000 to 34,999, making it an important institution.
- Academic Staff: The institution boasts 4,000 to 4,499 academic employees (faculty).
- Control Type King’s College London is a public higher education institution.
- Entity Type King’s College London is a non-profit educational institution.
- Academic Calendar The institution follows a semester-based academic calendar.
- Campus Setting King’s College London’s main campus is situated in an urban setting.
- Religious Affiliation King’s College London is not affiliated with religious organizations.
KCL Facilities and Services
Facilities and Services Overview:
- Library: KCL has a physical library available for its students. Visit the library for resources.
- Housing: The institution offers on-campus residences or dormitories, as well as off-campus accommodation options for students.
- Sports Facilities: King’s College London provides sporting facilities and organizes sports activities for its students.
- Financial Aid: Eligible students can benefit from various types of financial aid such as scholarships, grants, loans, tuition waivers, and emergency financial assistance.
- Study Abroad: The institution offers study abroad and exchange program opportunities for students to explore educational experiences in different countries.
- Distance Learning: Some programs or courses at KCL are available through distance learning, allowing students to study remotely.
- Academic Counseling: Information regarding academic counselling services is not reported.
- Career Services: Career services information is not reported.
- Institutional Hospital: King’s College London owns and operates an institutional hospital. This hospital is affiliated with the university’s health school and offers medical services. It also serves as a teaching hospital for medical students and residents.
King’s College London accreditation details
Institutional Recognition and Accreditation:
King’s College London holds legal recognition and accreditation from the Privy Council.
Year of Initial Accreditation: 1829
Specialized or Programmatic Accreditations:
King’s College London has received specialized or programmatic accreditations from the following organizations:
- Association for Nutrition (AfN)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- BCS, the Chartered Institute of IT
- British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- EFMD Quality Improvement System
- General Medical Council (GMC).
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC).
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Institute of Physics (IOP).
- Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC).
King’s College London’s academic structure
- Dental Institute
- Institute of Psychiatry
- School of Biomedical and Health Sciences
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Physical Sciences and Engineering
- School of Social Sciences and Public Policy
King’s College London Affiliate and Membership Details
UniRank outlines King’s College London’s memberships and affiliations. However, please note that the information provided may not be exhaustive or current. For a comprehensive and up-to-date list, we recommend reaching out to or consulting the official website of King’s College London. Here are some of their notable memberships and affiliations:
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- European University Association (EUA).
- Russell Group
- Universities in the UK
To obtain a complete and accurate list, please contact or refer to King’s College London’s official website.
King’s College London Social Media Platform
Social media platforms are evaluated by uniRank to provide concise reviews, rankings, and metrics for various social media channels associated with King’s College London. These assessments serve as a comparative reference and additional resource for prospective applicants.
- Facebook: Review of King’s College London’s official Facebook page.
- Twitter: Review of King’s College London’s official Twitter page.
- YouTube: Review of King’s College London’s official YouTube channel.
- Instagram: Review of King’s College London’s official Instagram page.
- LinkedIn: Evaluation of King’s College London’s primary LinkedIn profile.
- TikTok: Not applicable.
To get more information about the admission process, kindly visit King’s College London’s admission website to get the latest updates.
Other Admission Opportunities: