King’s College London is offering Joint PhD Scholarships for international students applying to pursue joint PhD programs for the 2023/24 academic year.
King’s College London is offering a joint PhD scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024. The Joint PhD King’s College London has formed a partnership with other international universities: The University of Hong Kong, Humboldt University, Belin, The National University of Singapore, and the University of Sao Paulo.
To learn more about the scholarship opportunity. Please read the details provided in the article
About King’s College London
King’s College London is a public research university based in London, England. King’s College was established by Royal Charter in 1829 on the donation of King George IV and the Duke of Wellington. It is one of the oldest universities in England.
It has the fourth-largest endowment of any university in the United Kingdom and the largest of any in London. It is the 12th largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment. King’s College London is a member of academic organizations including the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University
Association, and the Russell Group. King’s College London had the 13th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates of any UK university in 2018. In collaboration with other international universities, King’s College provides an increasing number of joint PhD scholarships.
Why should you study at King’s College London?
The University of London is widely considered to be London’s most central university. The university is accredited as a research-led university with primary discoveries such as the structure of DNA and groundbreaking research in radio, television and mobile connectivity.
Additionally, it offers one of the most comprehensive student support services for international students. It provides student support and information that may help to resolve any personal issues. With a 190,000-strong alumni network,
King’s College London provides students with access to experts in every field of study to help them discover new opportunities. With various social networking events, London is becoming even more accessible. It has partnered with various prominent Key London Institutions so as to enable students to connect in the vibrant and dynamic city of London.
In addition, King’s College University is ranked fourth in the UK and 31st in the world for graduate employability.
King’s College Scholarship Details
- Name of institution: King’s College London
- Department: All department
- Program: PhD
- Scholarship awards: Stipend, Tuition fee, Bench fees, and Research Training & Support Grants.
- Mode of application: Online
- Number of awards: Unknown.
- Nationality: International
- Country: UK
King’s College Eligibility Criteria
- All students of different nationalities.
- Courses or subjects related to the Joint PhD programs: are offered at the University.
- Applicants must be due to commence a full-time Joint PhD program in partnership between King’s College London and other international partners
- Applicants must apply to King’s College as the place of the institution.
- All application documents must be submitted by the award deadline. It includes the letter of recommendation and the Travel Plan Form, which can be found online or obtained from the King’s College Admission office.
Kings of College Scholarship Application
- Applicants must first apply to any of the full-time joint PhD programs offered by King’s College London through the college’s online application system: King’s-HKU program, King’s-Humboldt programs, King’s-NUS programs
- Applicants must submit all the required documents and information, including the Travel Plan Form and letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must fulfil all the admission criteria
- Applicants must study at the international partner of King’s College for at least 12 months.
- Before beginning the program, applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency in order to qualify for the award. Check the College English Language entry requirements.
Benefits of King’s College Scholarship
The scholarship award is offered for four years depending on the successful progression of the applicant. The King’s College award covers the following:
Tuition fees, Annual Stipend rate TBC (£19,688) and Annual Research Grant of £1,500.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the King’s College official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship opportunities: