KiNSIS International Research is proudly sponsored by the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel. To get more details about KiNSIS International Research Stay Grants as well as how to get started with the application process. Be sure to read this article to the end to get the full gist.
KiNSIS International Research Stay Grants are aimed at promoting mobility, visibility, and networking within the scientific community.
The grant program is a funding program intended to improve and support young researchers at the start of their careers. KiNSIS IS International Research Stay Grants are intended to promote and inspire outstanding talents, interdisciplinary projects, and international research.
All interested international applicants are eligible for this grant. The successful applicant is entitled to €2,000 to spend in one year.
In addition, applicants are required to submit their application in English and address another relevant topic in their motivation letter.
This is for applicants who wish to apply for a grant to fund their research program.
About the KINSIS International Research
The KiNSIS International Research Grant is proudly sponsored by the University of Kiel. The university of Kiel is officially known as Christian-Albrecht.
The university of Kiel was established in 1665 as the Academia Holsatorum Chiloniensis by Christian Albert, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp, and had a total enrollment of 27,000 students at the end of the 19th century.
In Schleswig-Holstein, the university of Kiel is considered to be the largest, oldest and most distinguished university. Furthermore, it is the second-largest university in Denmark.
The University of Kiel has won 12 Nobel prizes. The university has been a member of the German Universities Excellence Initiative since 2006. The university is ranked 280th as a global figure university in Best Global Universities.
Why should you study at the University of Kiel?
The University of Kiel is primarily a research-oriented university. The university is Holstein’s oldest, largest, and best-known university.
The university’s research and teaching activities have had a positive impact on society, as well as addressed world challenges. In addition to fostering peace and prosperity, its research system has fostered a pluralistic free society.
Brief Overview of KiNSIS International Research
- Name of institution: Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel
- Department: NA
- Program: Postdoctoral degree
- Award Given: €2,000
- Record of Giving: 4
- Application mode: Online
- Nationality: local and international
- Country of origin: Germany
Eligibility for KiNSIS International Research
- All German and international applicants are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Research studies in Nano, Surface and Interface science are offered at the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel.
- To be eligible you must meet the above requirements.
- Applicants must be postdocs with a fixed-term contract and W1 professors without a tenure track in the research area of KiNSIS.
Read More: JJ/WBGSP for Developing Countries 2023-25
How to apply for KiNSIS International Research
- All interested applicants are required to submit the following documents to jfr@tf. uni. kiel. dein in a PDF Format. The subject of the email should be “Application for a Research Stay Grant”. All applications received will be given maximum attention.
- All interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of intent
- In order to be eligible for a research study at their university, each applicant must meet the criteria of the program they are interested in studying.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language and must pass their IELTS or TOEFL test scores.
Benefits of KiNSIS International Research
Successful applicants admitted to the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel will be awarded a research grant of €2,000.
To get more information about the research grant, kindly visit the KiNSIS International Research official website to get the latest updates.
The University of North Carolina Endowed International Scholarship in the USA
Semester Grants for International Students in Germany
University of Guelph – International Student Undergraduate Research Assistantship (ISURA)