The Knight Hennessy Scholarships offers 80 to 100 Fully Funded Scholarships at Stanford University for International Students and U.S Citizens to study for 2023 Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, or Joint Degrees at Stanford University which is one of the leading universities of the world.
This article will give you the easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship, Kindly read till the end.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarships offers 80 to 100 Fully Funded Scholarships at Stanford University for International Students and U.S Citizens to study for 2023 Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, or Joint Degrees at Stanford University which is one of the leading universities of the world. All expenses will be covered under Knight Hennessy Scholarships.
- Host University: Stanford University
- Deadline: N/A
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for any graduate program, including joint and dual degrees, including JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and Ph.D. programs.
- Eligible country: All Nationality
Benefits of the Knight Hennessy Scholarships:
- The scholars will receive a funding grant for up to three years from the time of the admission and selection.
- A stipend to cover tuition and associated fees
- A living stipend will be provided.
- A stipend will be provided to cover room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation costs, and reasonable personal expenses.
- Each year, an economy class round-trip ticket to and from Stanford will be awarded.
- A one-time compensation for relocation
- A supplemental stipend will be granted to enhance educational insight through conferences and travel.
- If the scholars choose summer research projects as an additional learning opportunity, they will get a particular course summer grant.
- The scholarship is open to graduates of any nationality, ethnicity, gender, or age.
- The candidate must be enrolled and accepted in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program to be eligible for the grant.
- The applicant must be a student of graduate level who has just started their program.
- The applicant must have received a bachelor’s degree no later than January 2016
- Applicants from the USA military (active or veteran) must have received their degree in January 2014 or later. The applicant must meet these 3 requirements:
- Independence of thought
- Purposeful Leadership
- Civic Mindset
- All Stanford graduate programs accept the TOEFL. On the other hand, the MBA program accepts IELTS and PTE scores.
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- 1 Page Resume
- 2 Recommendation Letters (Guidelines)
- Essays ( How have your life’s influences shaped you? (maximum of 600 words)
- 3 Short-Answer Responses
- How will your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience help you achieve your short- and long-term goals?” (maximum of 250 words)
- Tell them about a time when you: a) made someone proud of you, b) faced a significant challenge or c) fell short of expectations. (A total of 150 words are allowed)
- Tell them about eight improbable facts about yourself (facts that are unlikely but true). (A total of 150 words are allowed)
- Video Statement (Guidelines)
How to apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarships?
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship application must be submitted online.
Please visit the Stanford University’s website for detailed information about the Knight Hennessy Scholarships.
Check More Opportunities: