London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Fund Scholarship (LSHTM) is available for 2023/24 application. This is a fully funded Scholarship by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. For easy steps on how to apply for this program click here.
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is available for applications from the next generation of global health leaders. The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Fund benefactors and hundreds of alums and friends supported these fully-funded scholarships for the academic year 2023/24.
Currently for the year, two scholarships are available to support excellent applicants who need financial support for their studies. Candidates intending to apply for a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc program at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) are qualified to apply.
- Application Deadline: 1 March 2023 (9:29 pm AFT)
- Result Announcement: 26 May 2023
- Host Organization: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Location: United Kingdom
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Number of Positions: 2Degree
- Level: Master
- Eligible Countries: Low to Middle-Income Countries
- Program Duration: 1-Year
- Language Required: English.
Benefits of London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Scholarship
Successful applicants can benefit from the LSHTM Fund Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 as follows:
- Tuition fees at the overseas fee rate;
- Any mandatory field trip fees;
- A tax-free GBP 19,500 stipend (living allowance).
Eligibility Criteria for London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Scholarship
To apply successfully for this Scholarships , all applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have nationality and residency of low to middle-income countries defined by the World Bank;
- You must agree to return to a low to the middle-income country upon completion of their MSc year at LSHTM;
- You must prove in writing that you are not able to pay for the proposed program of study;
- Must meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements (IELTS Academic or Pearson PTE Academic);
- You must hold a first or upper-second-class undergraduate honors degree from a UK institution or an equivalent standard from overseas;
- You must hold an admission offer for one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based intensive Master of Science (MSc.) study programs for the academic year 2023-24;
- Should agree to the Scholarships’ terms and conditions.
Selection Criteria for London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Scholarship
The selection panel of the Scholarships will evaluate and select the applications against the following criteria:
- Applicants’ experience;
- Qualifications and potential;
- Potential to increase in their career;
- Make meaningful contributions to global and public health or health-related research in a low- to middle-income country.
Candidates must provide and submit the following documents as per instructions:
For Admission Application:
- Admission form
- Applicant’s full contact details
- Qualification details
- Employment details of the candidate
- Photo page copy of passport or EU National ID card
- Referees’ details (full names and email addresses)Personal statement (one for each course applied for, maximum 500 words per statement)
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates or relevant professional qualifications
- Prove of English language proficiency (if applicable).
For Scholarship Application:
How to Apply for Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Scholarship?
Qualified applicants who wish to benefit from the funding should apply in two steps by following the instructions:
- Submit an Admission Application for an eligible MSc study program 2023-24 by following the guides under the ”How to Apply” section on the relevant study program page. Applicants should prepare and provide all necessary supporting admissions documents, including references, by the scholarship deadline. Please remember to submit all additional supporting documents, including references, CV, passport, transcripts, etc.
- Submit an online Scholarships Application Form by selecting ”2023-24 LSHTM Fund Scholarship’‘ from the drop-down menu. In this step, all applicants should only submit a completed Supplementary Questions Form as part of this application.
For more detailed information about the LSHTM Fund Scholarships, please visit the LSHTM’s Website. or read the Scholarships’ Terms and Conditions. In case of any questions, please email email@example.com, and for any technical issue using the online scholarships application form, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more opportunities: