Master’s Degree Scholarship by the Delft University of Technology Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands are now available for applications. Outstanding international students from any country and nationality are eligible for fully funded master’s scholarships at the university.
If you wish to apply for this program kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
Master’s Degree Scholarship by the Delft University of Technology Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands are now available for applications. Outstanding international students from any country and nationality are eligible for fully funded master’s scholarships at the university. As a result, students who want to study for free in the Netherlands should apply to the famed Delft University of Technology and study there. Because all TU Delft degree programs are taught in English, applicants must demonstrate a high level of English ability.
- Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Delft University of Technology
- Duration: 2 years
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Number of scholarship: 2 or 3 per faculty
- Level of degree: Master’s
- Application Fee: €100
- Deadline: N/A
- Result Announcement: By the end of March 2023
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences
- Computer Science
- Design for Interaction
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental Engineering
- Integrated Product Design
- Management of Technology
- Strategic Product Design
- Sustainable Energy Technology
Benefits of the Master’s Degree Scholarship by Delft University of Technology:
TU Delft Scholarship covers the followings:
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses
- Candidates will be opportune to take part in educational activities.
- Scholarships will be provided on the basis of merit.
Eligibility Criteria for Master’s Degree Scholarship by Delft University of Technology:
- Applicant must be excellent international applicant who has been admitted (conditionally) to one of the two-year regular TU Delft MSc programs (not a Joint Education Program).
- You must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80% or higher on a scale of 100.Have a bachelor’s degree from a university that is internationally renowned outside of the Netherlands.
- Must have completed your MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
Admission Required Documents:
- Language proficiency score (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Qualification)
- Filled application form
- Motivation Letter
- All official transcripts, certificates and diplomas (All in English)
- Passport Copy
- Reference Letters
- GRE (if applicable)
How to apply for Master’s Degree Scholarship by Delft University of Technology?
- Submit your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Fill out and submit the Scholarship Application Form
- Include two reference letters.
- You can upload your reference letters as a single PDF document during your MSc application, if necessary.You can ask your referee for reference letters (s). Fill in the information for your referee/s and invite them by clicking the ‘send invitation button.’ The referee(s) will automatically receive an email inviting them to upload a reference for you.
- You can combine the two procedures. For example, one upload and one referee request.
- If you have already submitted your application, reference letters will not be considered.
- After the Scholarship deadline, reference letters will not be accepted.
- Submit the English language certification. Please keep in mind that non-EU/EFTA students must submit an English test along with their application (if required).
Note: All required documents for the scholarship must be submitted along with the MSc Application. Additional documents cannot be uploaded after submission.
For further information about Master’s Degree Scholarship by Delft University of Technology, please refer to Delft University of Technology’s website.
See More Opportunities: