MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship (GC Scholarship) accepts applications from international students who are under the protection of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). This program is sponsored by MPOWER.
Kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship (GC Scholarship) accepts applications from international students who are under the protection of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). Students who study at schools MPOWER supports can submit their application for GC Scholarship 2023.
MPOWER Financing was founded by two former international students, Manu Smadja and Mike Davis, to eliminate the financial obstacles students often face when pursuing international education. MPOWER supports extraordinary graduates who study science, technology, business, and public policy.
- Funding Organization: MPOWER
- Location: U.S. and Canadian
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Number of Positions: 3
- Degree: Degree Programs
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Program Duration: N/A
- Language Required: English
- Field: Science, technology, business, public policy, etc.
Benefits of the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
For this scholarship cycle, MPOWER will offer one $5,000 grand prize scholarship towards tuition, fees, or expenses at the winner’s school of attendance and two $1,000 scholarships. Applicants may enter the scholarship only once a year. There is no transfer, sold, or assigning options.
Eligibility Criteria for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Students enrolled or accepted in a full-time degree program in a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- An international student will legally study in the U.S. or Canada:
- For U.S. Study: Hold a valid visa for learning in the U.S., be under DACA protection, and be a Green Card holder.
- For Canada study: Be a Canadian permanent resident and hold a valid Canadian study permit.
MPOWER selects winners based on the following:
- Applicant’s quality of Essay (clarity of thought, a compelling vision and goals, and superior communication skills in English)
- Applicant’s potential as a scientist, leader, entrepreneur, or a positive change-maker
- Relationship and clear nexus between applicants’ intended field of study and their goals and aspirations.
How to Apply?
The MPOWER team will receive the application through the online application portal. Applicants can start their application by using the Apply Now button.
Read more details on MPOWER Financing Website or FAQs section.
See More Opportunities: