Pixelplex Scholarship offers $2000 in scholarships to new students and undergraduates interested in furthering their careers. To get a full understanding of how to stand a chance of winning $2000, ensure to read the simple steps required for the success of the application. These steps will be outlined here.
About the Pixelplex Scholarship
Pixelplex Scholarship is looking for freshmen undergraduates or undergraduates who are in the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics and must be U.S. citizens or legal citizens. Pixelplex Scholarship are raised to supporrt and fund students who are enrolled in the discipline of STEM. Each student is awarded a grade based on the quality of their essay.
Successful students will be awarded $2000 to cover their educational expenses. Pixelplex Scholarship offers scholarship opportunities to both High School Seniors and College Students as well as post-secondary school students who desire to study Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, business and economics.
Pixelplex is a technology consulting firm with fifteen years of experience. Pixelplex Scholarship was designed to provide structured, intentional training to students who are in the academic disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Students who have passed the entrance exam will be awarded $2000 to support their academic program.
Alongside the cash prize, successful students will be offered intensive training in software development and blockchain business. To achieve this goal, Pixelplex has over 100 professionals who are accountable for this work and has impacted 200 enterprises of different kinds.
Pixelplex offers students training and education in Web and Mobile technologies, institutions, blockchains, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and cloud development.
Attention: ANSWERING LEGAL LAW SCHOLARSHIP| ONGOING SCHOLARSHIP FOR LAW
Name of Scholarship: Pixelplex
Eligibility Status: The Pixelplex Scholarship is open to both new undergraduates and undergraduates who are in the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), economics, and business.
Rate of award: N/A
Yearly award: YES
Award amount: $2000
Academic Qualification: Inclusion of New Entrants and Undergraduates.
Area of Specialization: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
Eligibility Status – Pixelplex Scholarship
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- At the time of the award, applicants must be seeking admission or enrolled in any university or college in the United States.
- Applicants must be in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, economics, and business.
- Applicants are required to submit an essay in pdf format that has a word count of 1200 words. This must be an original document that has not been published before.
- An applicant must select any industry or sector that relates to the implementation of technology and has an identified current problem seeking a solution.
The requirements to apply for the Pixelplex Scholarship
- Applicants are required to submit an essay in PDF format that has a word count of 1200 words. This must be an original document that has not been published before.
- Applicants’ full names must include parents and a guardian if the child is under 18 years old.
- Date of birth
- The applicant’s name, college or university, and chosen discipline.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcript.
- Applicant Year of Graduation.
- Applicant’s area of discipline
- Applicants contact details and e-mail address.
- Admissions form from the university or college.
See Also: Pumphrey Law Scholarship Program – Undergraduate / Graduate- Semi-Annual
Resumption date: Applicants who are interested are required to visit Pixelplex Scholarship official website to be notify for resumption.
Impotant Links: –
Application for the Scholarship
Contact Information: –
Please visit Pixelplex’s email address for more information.
520 West 28th St Suite 31
New York, NY 10001
+1 646 490 0772.