RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship invites all interested international students to apply. Apply now for the RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship. Don’t be intimidated by your studies’ financial and economic challenges. RMIT scholarship is open to all new international students who wish to enrol in any degree program at RMIT University.
To get full details about the scholarship and to learn how to apply for the scholarship as simply as ABCD, be sure to read this article to the end.
About RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship
RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship is proudly sponsored by RMIT University. RMIT University is officially known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. RMIT University is a renowned public research university in Melbourne, Australia. RMIT University was established in 1887 by Francis Ormond.
The prestigious university was known as a night school teaching courses in art, science, and technology related to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was known as a private college for over 100 years before amalgamating with the Philip Institute of Technology to become a public university in 1992.
The university has a total enrollment of 95,000 students in both higher and vocational education, making it one of the largest dual-sector education institutions in Australia. It has annual revenue of around $1.5 billion and it is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia.
RMIT University is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds and in the world is ranked 15th in the QS World Cup University Rankings, making it the top-ranking university in art and design in Australia and Oceania.
The importance of studying at RMIT University
RMIT University is a global university known for art, design, technology, and enterprise offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational courses. With RMIT Academic you have access to study online and in a blended learning environment.
Whether you want to jump into the industry or pursue further study, we offer a variety of certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas to both our international and local students. RMIT
Co-designed academic courses help you align with an industry that matches your field of study. Also, you will gain and learn practical skills that you will need to succeed in your chosen field. Furthermore, you will receive a high-quality education that coaches you for success.
This education introduces you to brand-new knowledge, ideologies, and skills, and helps you develop the mindset of excellence for achieving your future goals.
Brief Overview of RMIT Academic Merit
- Name of university: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- University: All courses are offered at the university.
- Award was given: AU$5,000
- Record of Awards: 10 awards uploaded
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for applying to RMIT Academic Merit
- All nationalities of different countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All courses or subjects are offered in any degree program.
- To be eligible for the scholarship program you must be an international student from any part of the world.
- You must submit a letter to start any degree program in Semester 1.
Easy steps on how to apply for RMIT Academic Merit
- First, the most qualified students will be admitted to the university’s degree programs. No scholarship application is needed.
- You must submit proof of completion of any degree programs or courses, and proof of relevant work experience (if any).
- You must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- You must pass all the language requirements. IELTS- 6.5-8.0, TOEFL IBT-79 to 110, PTE Academic- 58 to 79, and CPE 176 to 200.
Benefits of applying for RMIT Academic Merit
Successful applicants will be entitled to AU$ 5,000 to cover all their educational expenses in Australia. Only ten awards are available.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the RMIT Academic Merit official website to get the latest updates.