Semester Grants are sponsored by the Ansbach University of Applied Science for international students in need of financial assistance. We are thrilled to let you know that interested applicants may submit their applications for the Semester Grant Program.
All interested international students are hereby invited to apply for this semester’s grant. The grant program is offered to international students who wish to apply for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs provided they are full-time students with high academic results.
About the Semester Grants
The Semester Grants Program is sponsored by the Ansbach University of Applied Science. The University of Ansbach is a university of applied sciences. It provides educational and research programs. It is located in Ansbach in the southern German state of Bavaria.
The Ansbach University of Applied Science was established in 1996. It is known as a public research institute and a not-for-profit institution. During its 24 years of existence, the university has offered 15 bachelor’s degree programs, 12 master’s degree programs, and applied research.
The University grant program helps students recognize their strengths, and potential traits and channel their skills in a creative setting. The University has a total enrollment of 31,000 students studying at Ansbach University of which 8% are international students.
This makes the university a growing and well-known place to study in Germany. Globally, the university is ranked 249 out of all universities. National universities. Ansbach University is a public corporation with the right to self-administration.
Why should you study at Ansbach University?
The university is a vibrant platform for business and scientific ideas. Its global network of partner universities promotes the exploration of different cultures, exploring ways of life, and engagement with human beings. It is a centre for the exchange of knowledge and technology.
In addition, it provides automatic job opportunities for graduates. It provides a friendly environment for learning for students, such as affordable apartments.
Brief Overview of the Semester Grants
- Name of institution: Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- The program offers a Bachelor’s Or Master Degree Program
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: All country
- Country of study: Germany
Also Check: University of Guelph – International Student Undergraduate Research Assistantship (ISURA)
Eligibility for Semester Grants
- Grants are available for international students.
- All courses for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are offered by the University of Ansbach
- All applicants must meet all the given criteria.
- An applicant must be a full-time student with high academic results.
Easy steps to apply for the Semester Grant
- Applicants must apply directly through the university’s applicant portal. Ensure to apply through this link
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents to the university
- Academic transcript
- Photocopies of your passport and residence permit
- Letter of Acceptance or Enrolment Certificate.
- Proof of bank statement
- A copy of the letter of employment (work contract).
- Ensure you have all the qualifications required to apply for the grant program.
- Applicants must be proficient in the university language. English and German language test scores are accepted.
Benefits of applying for the Semester Grant
All successful applicants will be provided with a grant to cover all costs incurred in the pursuit of their studies at the University of Ansbach.
To get more information about the grant, kindly, visit the semester grant official website to get the latest update.
DAAD Scholarship | Step-by-Step Application Procedures
The University of Minnesota Fellowship | Call for Application-Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP( HOW TO APPLY FOR 2023-2024 SESSION)