St Andrews Distance learning Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL for the academic year 2023/24 at the University of St Andrews has announced to assist candidates by helping to fund the expense of pursuing postgraduate education in the UK. This program is sponsored by the University of St. Andrews.
Kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship.
St Andrews Distance learning Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL for the academic year 2023/24 at the University of St Andrews has announced to assist candidates by helping to fund the expense of pursuing postgraduate education in the UK.
The University of St. Andrews is known for its top-notch instruction. At St. Andrews, academic work is demanding but often gratifying. It seeks to provide foreign students with a distinctive educational experience that will enable them to explore a variety of topics from new angles and with fresh ideas.
The scholarship is only available to Afghan students who intend to begin St. Andrew’s distance-learning MSc TESOL program. The scholarship grant will pay all tuition expenses for the duration of the distance-learning MSc TESOL program.
- Offered by: The University of St. Andrews
- Location: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Announcing date: 30 June 2023
- Study level: Postgraduate
- Mode of study: Distance learning
- Type: Scholarship
- Eligible nation: Afghanistan
Benefits of the St Andrews Distance Learning Afghanistan Scholarship
This scholarship covers all tuition fees for the University of St. Andrews’ Distance Learning MSc International Education program or MSc TESOL program (including MSc TESOL with a specialization).
Note: In the event that no suitable entries are provided, the International Education Institute has the right to withhold an award. The prize will be decided by a committee.
The grant cannot be transferred to another program of study and there is no monetary substitute available. The funding will be refused if a student does not enroll in a distance-learning MSc TESOL or International Education program.
To apply, you must:
- Be an Afghan national who now resides in Afghanistan or who did so during the last three years.
- Hold a place in an MSc TESOL (Distance Learning, September start) or MSc International Education (Distance Learning, September start) course at the University of St Andrews by the scholarship submission cut off date.
The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Describe in a 1000 word proposal how you intend to apply the program’s lessons to help the Afghan people.
- CV or a resume.
- A declaration of self.
- A pair of authentic, signed academic recommendations.
- Degree certificates and academic credentials.
- Individual Statement.
- The institution expects the students to present documentation of their English language competency.
How to Apply for St Andrews Distance Learning Afghanistan Scholarship?
- Open “My application” and log in by clicking the apply now button below. To view “My application,” you must wait until the following working day if you recently filed your application to study.
- Find Scholarships and grants under “Useful links” and select it.
- Choose See the list of financing opportunities.
- Enter the academic year, award type (if applying for the Accommodation Award, select “Accommodation” instead of “Tuition and upkeep”), and study level in the “Funding search” box. Don’t pay attention to the residence and school boxes. Tap Refresh list.
- An extensive list of scholarships will now appear. Search for the name of the scholarship in the Filter box to locate it.
- The next step is to submit an application for a specific scholarship. The system will reject your application if one of your responses shows you are ineligible for a fund (for example, you are applying for a scholarship that is only for candidates residing in Pakistan but you state that you do not live in Afghanistan). If you gave the wrong response, you can go back and update your application information before resubmitting it for the fund.
For more information about St Andrews Distance Learning Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL/MSc International Education, kindly visit the University of St Andrew’s official website.
See More Opportunities: