Macquarie University is presenting a wonderful opportunity by offering Latin America Early Acceptance Scholarships to international students for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The scholarship program is designed to support intelligent students and inspire them to keep working hard in their studies.
To get started with the application process and to learn more about the scholarship opportunity. Please keep reading this article to the end to get more information.
The scholarship opportunity is available to all international students from countries in Latin America who intend to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate degree studies in Australia. Applicants must enrol in a full-time program at Macquarie University in order to be eligible for the scholarship award.
Applicants who succeed will be awarded a stipend each year for the duration of the course or program undertaken by the applicant.
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia in the suburb of Macquarie Park. The University was established in 1964. It was the third university to be set up in Sydney’s metropolitan area.
It was set up as a verdant university. It has five faculties. The university is the first in Australia to align its degree system with the Bologna Accord fully. The university currently has 35 departments within four facilities: the Faculty of Arts, Macquarie Business School, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and Faculty of Science and Engineering.
The University offers Foundation Studies (Pre-University) and University-level Diplomas. Macquarie is among the top 3 universities for the number of peer-reviewed publications produced per academic staff member. It is the fourth-largest university in Sydney and has the largest student exchange programme in Australia.
Why should you study at Macquarie University?
Through learning and research, the University aims to improve lives. It is ethical and equitable to act in a responsible manner. Providing engaging and transformative education and life experiences that encourage discovery, innovation, and inclusion is how the university succeeds in doing so.
The university is known to be a place of pioneering minds, breaking free of conventions.
Macquarie University Scholarship Details
- Name of university: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Program: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Macquarie University Scholarship Criteria
- All international students can apply for the scholarship
- All courses or subjects related to undergraduate or postgraduate study are offered at the university
- To be eligible, the applicant must meet all the following pre-requisites:
- Applicants must be citizens of Latin America.
- Applicants must have accepted their admission letter.
Macquarie University Scholarship Application Process
- Applicants are required to apply for the scholarship by signing in to the university portal and submitting the application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents: previous educational certificates and proof of language proficiency, CV, motivation letter, recommendation letter and other relevant documents, if required by the program chosen by the applicant.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for international students.
- Applicants are required to submit the following English Language test scores:
IELTS Academic – 6.5
TOEFL iBT – 83
PTE Academic – 58
C1A – 180
C2P – 180
OET – C+
Duolingo – 115
Benefits of applying for Macquarie University Scholarships
Successful applicants admitted to Macquarie University are awarded AUD $10,000 per annum based on the duration of the programme undertaken by the applicant.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit Macquarie University’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarships Opportunities: