The International Office at Trier University is providing financial assistance to students through sponsorship funds from the German Academic Exchange Service and the Rhineland-Palatinate Scholarship Foundation for International Students and Young Academics.
If you wish to apply for this program kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
The International Office at Trier University is providing financial assistance to students through sponsorship funds from the German Academic Exchange Service and the Rhineland-Palatinate Scholarship Foundation for International Students and Young Academics. The main aim of this financial assistance is to allow eligible international students to focus on their degree and final dissertation. Any international student in need of financial assistance may apply, as long as their previous grades are very good and they are nearing the end of their degree.
- University: Trier University
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD
- Location: Germany
Benefits of the Trier University Scholarships:
Value of this scholarship:
- About to 350 Euros per month for students in Bachelor’s degree program
- Up to 400 Euros per a month for students in Magister, Master’s, Diploma / State Exam degree program
- About to 450 Euros per month for PhD students.
Eligibility Criteria for the Trier University Scholarships :
Applications are accepted from students who…
- Are not of German nationality,
- Are registered at the Trier University in order to acquire a degree qualification
- Need a financial supported
- and who, based on her/ his previously achieved grades and are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
All applications are NOT accepted from students who are…
- Exchange students / short-term students at Trier University
- Registered at the Trier University only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- Of German nationality / who have completed their undergraduate studies in Germany
- Receive BAföG payments
- Receiving a full stipend or scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or same organization
- Planning to conduct a study program or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
- In the first term of just a one-year Master’s program
Documents Required for the Trier University Scholarships:
For Bachelor’s & Master’s:
- Application form: Properly completed, printed, and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at the Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules or courses and exams
- If possible: Registration the topic of your final dissertation/final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree or (in monthly steps)
- Resume or CV with your passport photo
- Evidence of current finances or (e.g., pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
For PhD Students:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at Trier University
- Individual statement regarding the progress of the doctoral research (including previously completed parts and remaining tasks)
- Provisional time-table for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps)CV with a passport photo
- Reference from your supervisor
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay-slip of your partner)
How to apply for the Trier University Scholarships?
Apply now to The Trier University International Scholarships in Germany for the 2023 academic year. Submit the required documents to the mail address below.
Herrn Aziz Yüksek
See More Opportunities: