University of Technology Sydney Postgraduate Business is open to applications from international students seeking a fully funded scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney. The Scholarship program is proudly sponsored by the University of Technology Sydney for the 2023-2024 academic session.
If you want to know more about the scholarship opportunity, how to apply and how to benefit from the scholarship opportunity. Make sure that you read this article to the end.
UTS Postgraduate Business is designed for international students with Australian degrees who wish to earn a master’s degree by coursework at the Business School.
About the University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research institution located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The roots of the university can be traced back to the 1830s. The University of Technology Sydney was established in 1988. In 2021, UTS admitted 45,221 students through its 9 faculties and schools.
The University is known as one of the world’s leading young universities. In the 2021 QS World Universities Rankings Young Universities, it is ranked 1st in Australia and 11th in the world. The University of Technology Sydney is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network and is a member of Universities Australia and the Worldwide Universities Network.
University of Technology Sydney originated from the Sydney Mechanic’s School of Arts (the oldest continuously running Mechanics’ institute in Australia) which was established in 1833.
The University comprises nine faculties and schools: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
School of Business
Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Graduate School of Health
Faculty of Health
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
School of Transdisciplinary Innovation
The University of Technology Sydney Academic Board is the principal advisory body to the UTS Council on educational matters. The Academic Board assists with policy development as it relates to the University’s academic programs in education,
scholarship, research and community service. It plays a major role in the UTS environment for the discussion and debate of the research directions of the University as well as other academic programs.
The University is home to over 50 research centres and institutes. The university focuses its research in the areas of health, data science, sustainability, future work and industry and social futures.
The importance of studying at the University of Technology Sydney
UTS is a future-based university among other young universities in Australia. The University is a relection of Sydney’s multicultural diversity. It has 42,600 students from 120 countries worldwide. UTS’s approach to learning is innovative and creative.
UTS is known for its practice-oriented teaching programs, focus on high-impact research and strong enduring partnerships with industry and the professions. With its world-class facilities, the university creates an environment that promotes innovative learning methods.
University of Technology Sydney Scholarship Details
- Name of Institution: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Program: Master
- Scholarship award: 20% tuition fee
- Number of awards: unknown
- Mode of Application: online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Technology Sydney Scholarship Eligibility
- All students of different nationalities are eligible to apply.
- A master’s degree by course program includes all courses and subjects offered by the University.
- You must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must enroll full-time and on-campus at UTS in 2023.
Technology Sydney Scholarship Application
- Log in to the university’s application form and select the postgraduate program of your choice. The application does not need to be submitted separately.
- Please submit the following documents: academic transcript, details of exclusion from a course due to academic issues. Provide details of your work experience and copies of letters from your employer on the company letterhead.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree in order to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English Language Requirements.
Benefits of applying for UTS Postgraduate Business
Successful applicants admitted to the University of Sydney will be offered 20% of the tuition fees of the postgraduate program for the period of their program.
To get more information about the scholarship program, kindly visit the University of Technology Sydney official websites to get the latest updates.